Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few shots of my beauty:

P1010061.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010030.jpg

Well i just got my bust from sideshow this is the 2nd ive bought i really like them easily some of sideshows best work built like a tank and fantastic detail... i wanted to clean it up but keep the battle damaged look so i took some various cleaning products and in person he looks awsome has the shine of the clean and the grit of the battle damaged version.

I have tried to capture this on camera but as my camera is bad i couldnt really do that but i did the best i could..

When i got him..
07092009015.jpg
[/IMG]

and after...
09092009037.jpg
[/IMG]

09092009036.jpg
[/IMG]

Even tho SS has better presentation and superior base..
It's made to look more menacing (the whole angle of the skull)

I prefer the mere look and shape of Icons Skull....But it's just my taste..As FelMar said, many people will give you different answer!

Even tho SS has better presentation and superior base..
It's made to look more menacing (the whole angle of the skull)

Totally agreed. I've had both HCG (sold it) & SS, and they're both equally great in thier own special way. Movie accurate is everything to me thats why I perfer Sideshow's design. Its all matter of personal taste.

Movie accurate is everything to me thats why I perfer Sideshow's design.
As far as I know the HCG-skull is more accurate then the SS? Oh well, I like both busts anyway :)

I'm going to sell my HCG clean 1:1 endo, how much is it worth these days?

Well, in my opinion (and that's just my opinion), SS skull is the least movie accurate out of licensed pieces..

It's actually changed to look more evil, CPU cover is oversized, teeth are pretty bad (especially lover teeth) and eyes aren't screen accurate..

I'm totally nitpicking here, but when I look at T1 factory scene, Icons skull much more looks like screen accurate, then SS piece :)

And again, SS Skull is really incredible piece, and if shipping isn't that expensive and if I didn't have source for best skull possible..I'd go for it for sure!

As far as I know the HCG-skull is more accurate then the SS? Oh well, I like both busts anyway :)

I'm going to sell my HCG clean 1:1 endo, how much is it worth these days?

You can find it for sale on various online stores like BigBadToyStore or Toy Palace as we speak...

Where can I find some info on 1:1 HCG Endoskull? I cant find any page like SS have on their Endoskull with height, weight, what its made of and stuff like that.

I just spoke with a buyer who's interested in my skull and when he asked those questions I could not find any info on it.

Well, in my opinion (and that's just my opinion), SS skull is the least movie accurate out of licensed pieces..

It's actually changed to look more evil, CPU cover is oversized, teeth are pretty bad (especially lover teeth) and eyes aren't screen accurate..

I'm totally nitpicking here, but when I look at T1 factory scene, Icons skull much more looks like screen accurate, then SS piece :)

And again, SS Skull is really incredible piece, and if shipping isn't that expensive and if I didn't have source for best skull possible..I'd go for it for sure!

appart from the cpu and the port cover being a little oversized the sideshow version is the most accurate but if you watch T-2 where they open the port cover to reset the chip just look at how big the port cover is. The HCG has terrible teeth but we could be at this all day as stan winston himself sais each terminator he made was slightly different in certain areas....

appart from the cpu and the port cover being a little oversized the sideshow version is the most accurate but if you watch T-2 where they open the port cover to reset the chip just look at how big the port cover is. The HCG has terrible teeth but we could be at this all day as stan winston himself sais each terminator he made was slightly different in certain areas....

Did you meant to say HCG or SS that has terrible teeth?

And i still believe that Icons looks more screen accurate:
Comparison.jpg

Top picture is taken from T1 and lower picture is someones collection with SS Skull on left and Icons on right..

And again, it's only my opinion.....I understand why people mostly prefer SS Skull!

Did you meant to say HCG or SS that has terrible teeth?

And i still believe that Icons looks more screen accurate:
Comparison.jpg

Top picture is taken from T1 and lower picture is someones collection with SS Skull on left and Icons on right..

And again, it's only my opinion.....I understand why people mostly prefer SS Skull!

Depends what angle your looking at the figure from. The sideshow t2 bust is also based on the terminator from T2 not from terminator 1. From this angle the sideshow version looks fairly similar. Seeing as sideshow partnered with stan winston studios to create the t2 bust I think its safe to say that even though the terminator may not be exactly movie accurate it is the best representation from the man's studio who created the endoskeleton of what it 'should' look like. Thats good enough for me. Elsewise I think the debate on movie accuracy would rage on for eons.

Looks wise i prefer the sideshow version even if it is less accurate. I think it is the perfect representation of what the terminator is or should be based on stan's ideas and original sketches. I don't like the oblong shape of the HCG model's head or the lack of a strong jawline or forehead. The two models almost look like a mans skull placed next to a females. In fact the HCG model reminds me of the T-X bust. The sideshow model just looks more menacing with the larger teeth and jawline/forehead.

Ill put it to you this way if i was a gay terminator i'd be going for the sideshow model.

3464615161_12cee39a38.jpg

Last edited:
Well, that's why I say it's only my opinion..
I respect others opinions as well :D

No doubt that all these skulls, in fact, perfectly represent Terminator..
Most of the people will be satisfied with either one of them..

Perfectionists probably wouldn't be satisfied with all of them (or any of them)..:lol:

When I get my skull, I'll post pictures, (it's custom work and probably the closest and most perfect skull to screen used)

Well, that's why I say it's only my opinion..
I respect others opinions as well

No doubt that all these skulls, in fact, perfectly represent Terminator..
Most of the people will be satisfied with either one of them..

Perfectionists probably wouldn't be satisfied with all of them..:

Here here.

Back