Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are definitely finish blemishes. Looks like the plating was defective or damaged in those areas.

You shouldn't see the resin like that, even on a Combat version.

This is the problem (red circle) from a main view:

P1020164DAEQA.jpg

You are correct, it is very small and it is in an area that has black paint for depth, so you could take a fine brush and dab some black paint on the blemish to make it blend in with the rest. You could also use some very dark gray paint to match the "battle damage" paint that was applied (mix some to match the shade used).

Either way, I doubt anyone will notice but you and after some time you probably won't even care about it that much.

It could always be worse.

Thanks so much for you help, is really bad to have this problems with this amazing beautifull piece.

I just got my clean T800-bust, but the eyes dont light up. Any tricks I can do to make them work?

I just got my clean T800-bust, but the eyes dont light up. Any tricks I can do to make them work?

Does it come with original batteries? If so are they still charged? If not, change them, but be careful, I heard the batteries the endo comes with are a bit longer than regular batteries, so add a bit of aluminum foil to touch both sides/contacts.

Its ok now, one of the batteries didnt get in contact with the metal so thats the reason I was almost scared to death earlier today ^^

Return it if you can. Something that costs half a grand should not have such a glaring problem.

That's the problem.

As I understand it, a return would cost him quite a bit of money based on his vendor's policies (not Sideshow).

Bad situation, I agree, but if he can live with it he will ultimately save money. Besides, it isn't nearly as bad as one I had which was delivered with what appeared to be corrosive remnants of the electroplating process all down the front of the neck.

That's the problem.

As I understand it, a return would cost him quite a bit of money based on his vendor's policies (not Sideshow).

Bad situation, I agree, but if he can live with it he will ultimately save money. Besides, it isn't nearly as bad as one I had which was delivered with what appeared to be corrosive remnants of the electroplating process all down the front of the neck.

that's odd. why should his vendor penalise him for anything more than shipping cost back to them since it was a defective product. perhaps he could write to sideshow and enquire why his vendor does this (provided they are an authorised seller)
:whip

I think that i can live with the problem. It will cost me so much money and the possibility of paying customs when the new one return.

Also, if you look to these pictures is very difficult to see the problem:

P1010957.jpg

P1020123eqeqe.jpg

P1020130234242342423.jpg

You have to take a picture with flash and look to the point to see the fault:

P1020110ss.jpg

I know someone has already said so, but if it does play on your mind still a few months from now you can always dirty those two areas up a little to blend with the other dirty areas.

I have decided to go after one of these...looking for opinions on which one is a better example to have in my collection, so I have a question for those of you who have both, or have seen both...which one did Sideshow do a better job on...the clean "Factory Fresh" version or the "Battle Worn" version.

I am partial to the clean version, but would love to hear what others think.

Also, anynoe know if a retailer who has either in stock? Thanks for the help!

I have decided to go after one of these...looking for opinions on which one is a better example to have in my collection, so I have a question for those of you who have both, or have seen both...which one did Sideshow do a better job on...the clean "Factory Fresh" version or the "Battle Worn" version.

I am partial to the clean version, but would love to hear what others think.

Also, anynoe know if a retailer who has either in stock? Thanks for the help!

Not sure if the clean Edno is still in stock anywhere but the combat version might still be found at Plasma Infusion.

guys any of you order off secretcompass. Im thinking about ordering from him but not very encouraged by the delay times on the feedback. How long before you got yours shipped?

guys any of you order off secretcompass. Im thinking about ordering from him but not very encouraged by the delay times on the feedback. How long before you got yours shipped?

I bought it from Secret Compass, is a safe buy. It takes long but you will have it.

Back