Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That plaque is awesome! My cleaned endobust still has the original not-cleaned logo which looks good, but this looks way better!

I wish SS had made a plaque similar with the HCG one, not just a few words painted on the stand...

I'm looking for a tuitorial to turn my 'clean' bust in to the 'combat' version.

I'm looking for a tuitorial to turn my 'clean' bust in to the 'combat' version.

This thread is the place to be then! I know it's a massive thread, but it may be worth your while to go back to the start and browse through. Or just search with the key words for the posts you want.

Although, just looking at your post as I type this, surely you mean "to turn my 'combat' version in to the 'clean' bust" ??? Right? You don't want to mess up a clean one? That's be crazy talk.:google

Hey guys and gals! Nice to meet eveyone here! It took me a while to read this entire thread! But you sure know how to pump someone up.
I can't wait to buy an endoskull- I have two choices-
nib combat for $500 incl shipping or the chrome one on eBay right now as that's only an hour from me, but 1200 us + seems very high.
Apparently there might be an issue with one of the metal balls in the eye socket but the seller has no pics. He's a member of this forum tho that's how I discovered his post about the issue.
Anyone here with a clean think it is worth the diff?
I might want to sell it later in life as no one in my family would want it!
Plus, I'm concerned about resale of a cleaned combat and the long term effects of the non-acetone...
I'm truly buying to enjoy it, but i did a lot of that with other collectibles and none of them retained close to their value eight years later :( so it would be nice if this did!

thanks!

If you want it too retain its value in the long run or even be worht more I would go with the chrome although if you buy the bd endo and don't clean it up I'm sure it will hold its value too.

Ya but I like the chrome look...
Do u think 1200 or so is reasonable?
I don't even have the cash, I'd be charging it-ouch!
The seller did not post his own pics and I'm feeling a little wary about it. But a chrome doesn't come along often I don't think...

Thanks for your help.

Ya but I like the chrome look...
Do u think 1200 or so is reasonable?
I don't even have the cash, I'd be charging it-ouch!
The seller did not post his own pics and I'm feeling a little wary about it. But a chrome doesn't come along often I don't think...

Thanks for your help.

I wouldn't buy it then if your wary of the seller or at least ask him for more proof that its actually his. You should post a WTB on this forum , I haven't a clue what they go for now to be honest. I have a bd version and am debating picking up another to clean up.
Hope you find what your looking for anyway !. :D

Back