Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, but where is the toothbrush for the yellow teeth SIDESHOW, cannot find it ??!:lol

Someone is having eye problems overhere: justifying hideous designs, complaining about yellow teeth and using a font that's way too big.

TylerDuden @ Did you ever seen the movie, i think no:lol !! Sry man but you have no idea !
The Sideshow version is a joke, just awful...
not to compare with the Masterpiece in the overlall quality

who's "tylerduden" ?? :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

ladies and gentlemen, we have a brand new troll to abuse!
mods, let's not ban this fella just yet. "it" is quite amusing.... :D

Not to "feed the troll", but while the issue is being discussed: Are the teeth on the clean a different colour than those on the combat version? They look like it in the pics. The clean skull teeth look lighter in colour, or less yellow.

It seems to be something that stands out when the combat is cleaned. If it was a big issue to the owner you could easily apply a light coat of white gloss (or some other paint app) to "whiten" the teeth.

Having the combat version myself, I think the teeth look fine. The fact that they are joined & not individual does take away from the appearance to some degree. But overall the SS piece is really quite impressive, VERY IMPRESSIVE.

The photo posted above has been taken at the level of the mouth with the teeth as the focal point, so they look bigger than they actually are when you look at the piece in hand.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. Or mod it to your hearts content.

Actually from the ones I have seen in person, the teeth are the same colour.

Oh, ok. I was just going on this pic by Fremen:

old511.jpg

They look a bit more "aged" or yellow on the combat in this pic. May just be a factory difference in the individual pieces though.

The teeth are big and yellow in the future war scenes in T2 if I'm not wrong. It should be right. I would prefer them with "dinosaur yellow" teeth than "Vana White" teeth, it gives it a more sinister evil look.

Actually when u look at your own teeth and compare it with pure white you'll prob notice our adult teeth are somewhat yellowish.

The images should WARN : Chain-Smoking is not Good.:rotfl
! The bust is a bad joke, my Grandfather has better teeth
just embarrassing ... but this is Sideshow. :rotfl :lol

Big ! Bigger ! Sideshow teeth !!:rotfl

Disgusting , SideShow should be sued from Cameron :lol

Oh, ok. I was just going on this pic by Fremen:

old511.jpg

They look a bit more "aged" or yellow on the combat in this pic. May just be a factory difference in the individual pieces though.

Last edited:
What i wanted to Say, the teeth are too conspicuously and does not harmony with the rest.

If you look at the Bust, you always see the teeth first,
this is extremely annoying ...

Last edited:
From Poland :D... i know my english is not perfect, but im sure you understand what i mean.:D

Last edited:
Back