Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spoke to the seller on the phone and he clarified a few things so guess what - I bid $1325 US and I won!!
I will be the proud new owner of a Clean, tomorrow!

Please don't call me a loser anyone - I totally am freakin' out right now, 'cause that's a boatload going on my amex! Yiiiikes :horror hopefully my good-looking shiny T-800 skull will make me feel better!

I am totally eating peanut butter and jelly now, for the next five years!

You will get used to the peanut butter and jelly but never used to the awesomeness that is the lifesize sideshow endoskull. :rock:rock:rock

:lol

Congrats. :rock

Edit :

Double post , please delete..
Keeps happening to me.. I only click once on quick reply , it loads for like 2 minutes then theres two posts ?.

Thanks USCMHICKS !!! Making insane decisions gets lonely sometimes - I'm glad I'm in good company!

I think the insane decision was for me to sell it :duh lol.
At least I will get to see it one more time assuming we are going to open it up before you take it.

Sry, but the big yellow teeth, horribly.
I hope Sideshow delivers a toothbrush.:lol

k9j03a.jpg
351d1zb.jpg

The overall quality and especially the teeth are much much better on this T-800 ( 1:1 )

Ter1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
I spoke to the seller on the phone and he clarified a few things so guess what - I bid $1325 US and I won!!
I will be the proud new owner of a Clean, tomorrow!

Please don't call me a loser anyone - I totally am freakin' out right now, 'cause that's a boatload going on my amex! Yiiiikes :horror hopefully my good-looking shiny T-800 skull will make me feel better!

I am totally eating peanut butter and jelly now, for the next five years!

hey, who's calling u a loser!? welcome to the freakshow, zx7girl. :cool:

and congrats on your new endoskull bust. u won't regret it, this is one excellent collectible.

Sry, but the big yellow teeth, horribly.
I hope Sideshow delivers a toothbrush.:lol

k9j03a.jpg
351d1zb.jpg

The overall quality and especially the teeth are much much better on this T-800 ( 1:1 )

Ter1024x768.jpg

sorry, no it's not. i know it's your opinion. but my opinion is that the example u showed is terrible. the teeth look ridiculously fake, and poorly painted. u can see the black lines where they tried to create separation between each tooth. c'mon, that's just flat out amateurish.

i agree with tyler. i defin prefer the teeth from SS's bust over the one you showed.

TylerDuden @ Did you ever seen the movie, i think no:lol !! Sry man but you have no idea !
The Sideshow version is a joke, just awful...
not to compare with the Masterpiece in the overlall quality

THE MOVIE :

terminator.jpg

THE MASTERPIECE :
Ter1024x768.jpg

OOOOOPS, what is this ?:lol
k9j03a.jpg

Last edited:
This one you keep showing, it looks like the crappy CGI ones designed for The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Absolutely awful! (Not the programme, but the Endo design).

i think he subscribes to the belief that if he says it often enough he will believe what he says :lol

Come on guys, what we all seem to be forgeting is T3 is a pile of CGI craptacular ^^^^e!

T2 endo, look at the teeth! I think I will be on Sideshows and James Cmaerons side if no one minds? :D

The sideshow version looks cheap and is poorly made,
no comparison... really.
, but OK.... the yellow Dinosaur teeth cannot be topped
:rotfl:lol [/SIZE]

Last edited:
Back