Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours looks really nice! Very thorough cleaning, even on the eyeballs itself. I hope my endoskull will look as nice once its cleaned.

My endoskull has thick black paint all over the eyeball... In addition, there is sloppy paintjob all over. I am please with the sculpt, but the paint is really disappointing.

I have read through the entire 140+ pages on this thread, however i am unable to get a clear picture on how to polish it..

Few more questions:

1) What kind of wax/polish do you all use?

2) What other tools is needed? Can show me what tools to buy?

3) Will i scratch the endoskull using wax/polish?

4) Is there a tutorial, or online video to show how its done?

1) Any non acetone remover would work...we just like the equate brand because they offer the pads and its cheap!

2) I would recommend polishing, it definitely brings out the shine. But no, it is not absolutely necessary.

3) There should be no adverse affects to the chrome, I have not heard of any issues at this point.

Here is a pic of my cleaned and polished BD bust...
CIMG1541.jpg

Dude, I still can't get over how nice of a clean up you did on this thing. Looks absolutely amazing.

Yours looks really nice! Very thorough cleaning, even on the eyeballs itself. I hope my endoskull will look as nice once its cleaned.

My endoskull has thick black paint all over the eyeball... In addition, there is sloppy paintjob all over. I am please with the sculpt, but the paint is really disappointing.

I have read through the entire 140+ pages on this thread, however i am unable to get a clear picture on how to polish it..

Few more questions:

1) What kind of wax/polish do you all use?

2) What other tools is needed? Can show me what tools to buy?

3) Will i scratch the endoskull using wax/polish?

4) Is there a tutorial, or online video to show how its done?

1) Any kind of chrome polish would work, I used Turtlewax brand. Get it from an automotive parts store, or hardware store.

2) Get your self some manicure Qtips, you need them with pointed ends and flat ends. You can get those at stores like Walgreens, Walmart, etc. Helps get in the tight spots.

3) As long as you use clean soft cloth for polish application, you shouldn't scratch it. Once you polish it once, it will be good to go. You may need to wipe it off every once and awhile. Do this with again with a soft cloth.

4) Here is one. Gave me the confidence!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keaWlGLFZo&feature=player_embedded

Dude, I still can't get over how nice of a clean up you did on this thing. Looks absolutely amazing.

Thank you sir. Believe it or not, I actually did some more cleaning after those pics were shot...a lot of fine detail work on the shock dampening assembly, the braided hoses, more work on the eyes and the side panels. It looks outstanding.

1) Any kind of chrome polish would work, I used Turtlewax brand. Get it from an automotive parts store, or hardware store.

2) Get your self some manicure Qtips, you need them with pointed ends and flat ends. You can get those at stores like Walgreens, Walmart, etc. Helps get in the tight spots.

3) As long as you use clean soft cloth for polish application, you shouldn't scratch it. Once you polish it once, it will be good to go. You may need to wipe it off every once and awhile. Do this with again with a soft cloth.

4) Here is one. Gave me the confidence!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keaWlGLFZo&feature=player_embedded

Hey pal, thanks for the reply... i am about to start cleaning the skull with non-acetone nail polish remover. pray i do not find any "unchromed" areas :D

will post photos once done! :)

Hey pal, thanks for the reply... i am about to start cleaning the skull with non-acetone nail polish remover. pray i do not find any "unchromed" areas :D

will post photos once done! :)

Remember to stay away from the red acrylic of the eyes :naughty

Good luck!

I loved the clear modification for the eyes. I am trying to find someone that can produce an animatronic version from a SS skull for me. Ideas?

Hey everyone, haven't had a chance to look thru how many pages this thread has but does anyone know if it might be possible to chrome out the "combat version" of the t-800 full bust. It might just be cheaper for me to do that instead of trying to hunt down a chrome one already. Any info or help- thanks!

Hey everyone, haven't had a chance to look thru how many pages this thread has but does anyone know if it might be possible to chrome out the "combat version" of the t-800 full bust. It might just be cheaper for me to do that instead of trying to hunt down a chrome one already. Any info or help- thanks!

No Probs dude.
Just pick a random page in this thread. Thats all we ever talk about:D

No Probs dude.
Just pick a random page in this thread. Thats all we ever talk about:D

and in my case, all i ever do is talk about it. :D

i STILL haven't gotten round to doing the clean-up of the nameplate. maybe i'm just too nervous about rubbing off the words. :sick

Just rub very lightly around the letters...I didn't rub off any of the lettering. Of course I was being very gentle, but I felt like I would have had to apply a lot of pressure to take it off.

and in my case, all i ever do is talk about it. :D

i STILL haven't gotten round to doing the clean-up of the nameplate. maybe i'm just too nervous about rubbing off the words. :sick

Not trying to make u more nervous but the letterings come off in bits. It takes some effort to remove a whole letter but parts of a letter do come off quite easily.

Remember to stay away from the red acrylic of the eyes :naughty

Good luck!

I started cleaning my endoskull before i saw tnaig001's reply...

OH NO!!!! HELP!!!!

I was using non-acetone pads and while i was wiping the eyebrow area, i accidentally wiped across the Entire Left EyeBall, and i can see red stains(which came out from the left eyeball) on the non-acetone pads! :banghead

Now the whole left eyeball has a chalky/cloudy look!! However when i applied water on the eyeball to clean it, it become transparent-clear(like as if it was in original state) again when it is wet. But when the water is wiped-off/evaporated, it remains chalky/cloudy.

Anyone knows how to remedy this?? :monkey2

I started cleaning my endoskull before i saw tnaig001's reply...

OH NO!!!! HELP!!!!

I was using non-acetone pads and while i was wiping the eyebrow area, i accidentally wiped across the Entire Left EyeBall, and i can see red stains(which came out from the left eyeball) on the non-acetone pads! :banghead

Now the whole left eyeball has a chalky/cloudy look!! However when i applied water on the eyeball to clean it, it become transparent-clear(like as if it was in original state) again when it is wet. But when the water is wiped-off/evaporated, it remains chalky/cloudy.

Anyone knows how to remedy this?? :monkey2

sorry m8. dun think you can remedy this :monkey2

Back