Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Combat Endo, but the only thing that bugged me about it was that it wasn't limited edition like the Clean version. I wonder why SS made that decision, and do you guys think they'll just continue to make them as long as the demand is there?

I love my Combat Endo, but the only thing that bugged me about it was that it wasn't limited edition like the Clean version. I wonder why SS made that decision, and do you guys think they'll just continue to make them as long as the demand is there?

I know what you mean...

and who knows exactly how many of the clean versions they even made :dunno

I think they'll keep pumping them out as long as more people keep buying...however slow the process is.

I know what you mean...

and who knows exactly how many of the clean versions they even made :dunno

I think they'll keep pumping them out as long as more people keep buying...however slow the process is.

Wasn't there a strict limited edition for the clean version, like there is for PF's for example? Or am I wrong?

Wasn't there a strict limited edition for the clean version, like there is for PF's for example? Or am I wrong?

nope..

there is no edition size set...

its kinda like a weta moria orc archer statue... don't know how many they made!
I'm guessing the clean endoskull is very limited.

nope..

there is no edition size set...

its kinda like a weta moria orc archer statue... don't know how many they made!
I'm guessing the clean endoskull is very limited.

Hmmm. Kinda weird that neither of them were strictly limited edition. Oh well, both of them are still well worth having IMO, although I prefer the Combat myself. :D

It looks like its gonna be a winner !

I hope what we get looks like the pics on the ss website...

did you order the exclusive ?

I was going to, but honestly the Endo Arm didn't look like it was worth the extra money. I'm sure it'll still look cool, but it's the statue itself that I mainly want.

The only small gripe I have with it is his body looks like it's a little too skinny, almost like it isn't really sculpted at all under his cloths, which I'm sure is the case.

Endoarm is pretty small...I think its 1:4 scale.

Someone posted this altered pic on the shadow/flame forum-
T2PF1.jpg

a little more beefed up will look great!

Yeah that looks pretty good. It's mostly his arms that don't really look big enough. Hopefully they beef him up a bit, but if not I think I'll still be plenty happy with it, as long as the face isn't messed with.

Its a great bust...

a lot of work to paint though :horror

monstersinmotion is located like 15-20mins from me...I might stop by and check it out.

:horror :cool:

I'd probably go there once a week just to look around.

Back