Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure the exact date they originally shipped but I do know they are rolling out in waves now...
I guess some of them had issues with the chrome, that also caused a delay.
Hang in there...you'll have it soon!

-

Very cool! that's a great picture :cool:
It is kinda tough to find a good angle for pictures but in the end they all turn out great!

I Have No Rush, I will be Waitting..........:D.......

can one of you post a pic of the SS version next to a 1/6th figure? I read that "product size" is only 13" is that correct?

Man I'm lovin' this thread!!!
You guys have some fantastic collectibles. And FelMarWETA, just amazing lineup of Endoskulls you own.

thanks River Man :)
its a work in progress!

btw,
here a few comparison shots, keep in mind the endoskeleton is 16" in height (thanks, Voorhees for the measurement)

comparison.jpg

marmit5.jpg

Can you post a picture of the back of your Sideshow clean version FelMarWETA?

These are cool as well. The mini-endoskull is still cool.

T23Busts1.jpg

T23Busts2.jpg

I gave this Endoskull to a friend, Legends in 3D made it.

T1000.jpg

How about this tiny one?

PhoneStrap.jpg

Last edited:
here you go-

back.jpg

thank you sir :cool:

ONEYE-

love all those terminator busts & figures...
that mini endoskull is also quite nice-
is that 1:2 scale? do the eyes light up ?

I am not sure if it's 1:2 or 1:4 but it also lights up. Just push in the T2 black badge on the front to turn it on.

Some size comparison shots:

Tstuff.jpg

td.jpg

Ts.jpg

BDEndoSkull9.jpg

Thanks for the picture. The right top nut close to the skull on mine is a darker shade of blue. Really noticeable and annoying.

Last edited:
I got my UPS shipping confirmation from Cornerstore Comics for my Combat Skull Endo bust. I'm excited!!:banana:banana
This will be my first true Terminator piece, and I can't wait to join you guys in the Endo club!

Fremen-

your endo is sporting awesome hair :rock
Did you get that combat endo leaning from Sideshow?
Awesome shot of your cinemaquette too :)

SOLID-
great shot!
bad ass is correct!!

I got my UPS shipping confirmation from Cornerstore Comics for my Combat Skull Endo bust. I'm excited!!
This will be my first true Terminator piece, and I can't wait to join you guys in the Endo club!

Congrats!
pics upon arrival please :rock

Back