Endoskull Roll Call...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Endoskulls:

Left to Right : Sideshow COMBAT / Sideshow T-X / HCG Clean

IMG_0941.jpg

FelMarWETA,
Talk to me Sky Net Hunter! What's the difference between the two TXs?

I don't have the Timeless Collectibles version... but would gladly accept one as a Christmas gift this year.... hint, hint... :D

Here are my Endoskulls:

HCG-FarRight--Sideshow-Left3.jpg

I suppose you want them "turned on?"
blushing.gif

Wow Man I Really Never Paid a lot of Attention of these..but know that i got the 1:1 Bust Bug, i got on order the SS Battle damage one....:banana....Looks bad@$$

Ok, I turned them on. Both eyes on my TX work, just took the picture at the wrong angle.

4EndoskullsActive.jpg

I'll take a better picture tomorrow, outside in better light.

very nice, just looked at your colelction and see you like icons replicas is that a icon x-wing i see in your collection ?

hey raider-
yep, that's the ICONS x-wing...I've been hunting for the TIE FIGHTER for a while now!

AR-Ballistic
Very cool!
nicely displayed :rock

FelMarWETA,
Talk to me Sky Net Hunter! What's the difference between the two TXs?

I don't have the Timeless Collectibles version... but would gladly accept one as a Christmas gift this year.... hint, hint...

ONEYE-
Both TX's are identical...
just got an extra :D

Great pics you posted!
esp. the ones with the eyes lit up...
the TX is giving a nice wink ;)

can I ask where you got yours from? I've had mine on pre-order from Secret Compass on eBay and I still haven't gotten any word from them yet

Verbal21-
I ordered my SSC Combat skull from secret compass too..it took a LONG time but they came thru..just be patient :cool:

bonedaddy

sweet pics!
I forgot about the T-800 bust...
another quality 1:1 :banana

Those are sooo sick. Which would you guys consider the most movie accurate though?

Well I would have to say the Sideshow Version is the most movie accurate, cause it was made with Stan Winston Studios help. I believe they were actually made from the mold, or whatever the technical term is, from the actual movie. I absolutely love mine! :D

Ok, I turned them on. Both eyes on my TX work, just took the picture at the wrong angle.

I'll take a better picture tomorrow, outside in better light.

Light snow outside. I'll retake better pictures when the weather is clear.

Well, I absolutley love my endoskull by Sideshow. The Icon's endoskull is so cool also. I love the display Icons endoskull has, looks like museum quality. I might actually prefer Icons. Either way, these are the best collectibles out there. Picture below is sideshow endoskull.

Last edited:
Well I would have to say the Sideshow Version is the most movie accurate, cause it was made with Stan Winston Studios help. I believe they were actually made from the mold, or whatever the technical term is, from the actual movie. I absolutely love mine! :D

I believe Havok is correct...

here is part of the description from the sideshow website-
For the first time ever, the Endoskeleton skull has been reproduced with complete authenticity to the film by the same artists that created the Endoskeleton for the film.

I just got an e-mail saying mine should be arriving Thurs

NICE ! let us know if you get it !!

Well, I absolutley love my endoskull by Sideshow. The Icon's endoskull is so cool also. I love the display Icons endoskull has, looks like museum quality. I might actually prefer Icons. Either way, these are the best collectibles out there. Picture below is sideshow endoskull.

yea..the ICONS has that special museum touch :cool:
love the picture you posted! Congrats on having a clean endoskull :rock

Well here's a picture of my SS 1:1 Combat Skull. He seems a bit lonely compared to some of your collections but he has a Robocop PF to keep him company and will have the T800 PF this summer too. I just wish i got round to getting these a couple of years ago as i really wanted the 1/4 Endo and the Endo Arm. I've only got space at the top of my bookshelf right now until i get a decent display case. I had to stand on my bed to take this pic as well. :D

This thing looks so awesome in real life but it's difficult to find the right lighting to get a decent pic. Click for giant version-

By The way when did the Combat Version Shipped Originally?... I have mine on Order with Sideshow (Well Backordered:D) are they doing these in small batches?

By The way when did the Combat Version Shipped Originally?... I have mine on Order with Sideshow (Well Backordered:D) are they doing these in small batches?

I'm not sure the exact date they originally shipped but I do know they are rolling out in waves now...
I guess some of them had issues with the chrome, that also caused a delay.
Hang in there...you'll have it soon!

-

Very cool! that's a great picture :cool:
It is kinda tough to find a good angle for pictures but in the end they all turn out great!

Back