EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New G1/MP setup, cause now I have the two most important characters of my childhood with the MP treatment.

G1_1b_zps7d504c8e.jpg

It was overdue, but well worth it...

:yess:

Great stuff Endo. I've been meaning to try to copy your T-1000 running pose. I think you've managed to capture the way, when he's got all the bullet hits on him, his head is almost hunched into his shoulders a little.

Also, the other day I was responding your more recent PM - had it all typed out with individual quotations and everything - clicked 'submit reply' and for some reason my computer had logged me out of SSF in the meantime. I had to log back in and message was gone. It somewhat demoralised me and thats why you haven't gotten a response from me to your last pm, sorry about that.

Great stuff Endo. I've been meaning to try to copy your T-1000 running pose. I think you've managed to capture the way, when he's got all the bullet hits on him, his head is almost hunched into his shoulders a little.

Also, the other day I was responding your more recent PM - had it all typed out with individual quotations and everything - clicked 'submit reply' and for some reason my computer had logged me out of SSF in the meantime. I had to log back in and message was gone. It somewhat demoralised me and thats why you haven't gotten a response from me to your last pm, sorry about that.

:lol
No problem, Andrew.
Just give it a try when you feel like it, I had the exact same thing when responding to a fellow member, so all is good.
:1-1:

But thx that you recognized those details.
I had those details worked out in a pretty lengthy session some time ago. I had this sequence on the BR player...back and forth and had to watch that it looks ok from every angle.
Job accomplished, I guess.
:hi5:

Back