EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display Endosickness! That EB Terminator is absolutely perfect.

Why's the Endoskeleton so much shorter then Arnold though?

Looks awesome man. Classy setup. Seeing that makes me want the Enterbay T800 even more now. I would personally find it distracting though having those figures lit up just above the TV lol. I try to have nothing around my TV as it distracts me too much when I try to watch a movie. What's to the right and left of the figures? Any other collectibles?

Thx, mate. They do look amazing together and...I wouldn't call it distracting, but just awesome.
:lol
No, serious...for me it's no distracting, gives a cool glimming light and great atmosphere during a movie.
:rock

NICE!
Judgement Day has arrived in Bremerhaven!!!!

It sure has, Jeff.
:lol :rock

They look awesome together! I love my EB T800. It's a work of art. :lecture

Same here, man. I always do a doubletake on those now. 2 absolute hobby-defining figures to me.

Awesome display Endosickness! That EB Terminator is absolutely perfect.

Thx, Walker. I even have to say that this display looks even better then I thought, when I had the idea. And yeah...he IS perfect. Best sculpt ever.
I'm going even so far as to say that it won't be beat in a long, long time.

Why's the Endoskeleton so much shorter then Arnold though?

Scale difference from HT to EB. But it's still uncertain if it's HT's or EB's fault. I for myself have to say that it would be cool if the endo would be almost as big as the EB. Little difference has to be...but not that big. But it doesn't bother me that much, they just look great together.

HT Endo looks great!! :clap Cannot wait for mine to arrive, a few more days!

Thx, buddy. You'll love it...

Back