EndoSickness´ Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx, Jim.
:hi5:

Megatron will be displayed there too, with Hot Rod in the middle and G1 Dreadwing will go one down and will be accompanied by my G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime and different other Transformers.

This Detolf will totally go Transformers.

:rock

Thx, Jim.

Megatron will be displayed there too, with Hot Rod in the middle and G1 Dreadwing will go one down and will be accompanied by my G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime and different other Transformers.

This Detolf will totally go Transformers.

:rock

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing it fully displayed.

Thx, buddy...but 1:2 Transformers?!

:lol

Great thought, but the space would really thin out then, don't you think?!

:wink1:

I know I know, I just returned from working at a one day Comic Convention in San Antonio Texas for my LCS here in Austin and was Burned Out from all the fun, No Scores but had a Great Time; Timo

wish I still had my Wings Of Redemption amazing figure

Yep, absolutly great figure.
Hope to one day get the 12" version.

I know I know, I just returned from working at a one day Comic Convention in San Antonio Texas for my LCS here in Austin and was Burned Out from all the fun, No Scores but had a Great Time; Timo

You worked at a comic con?!
What did you do there, mate?!
Awesome, need to attend one this year...anywhere in germany.
Have to see, not much around here...
:gah:

So, a little idea I had.
I wanted to have my T-600´s lit up too and how?!

IMG_0916_zps1da80a96.jpg

thumbtacks, strands of translucent nylon and one new of those LED stixx. the process is EXTREMLY frustrating, futzing with the strand to get it into a knot, but I guess the outcome will be worth it, but on this first...one side was longer then the other and I still have to make something out of it.

So far...what do you guys say?!

You worked at a comic con?!
What did you do there, mate?!
Awesome, need to attend one this year...anywhere in Germany.
Have to see, not much around here...
:gah:

It was just a local area Comic/Toy/Statues convention nothing statewide but I do get to work at the Austin Comic Con every year.
What I do there is sell statues, busts, monster action figures, t-shirts just to name a few for my LCS it is a Blast, there's enough comic book vendors there that we do not even compete not enough money in it, there are a wide variety of booths that sell Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc,etc.
I do not know what part of Germany you are in but I thought they had something in Berlin last year I could be wrong, they did have Con in London last year, I do know there are some other major cities there stop by a local shop or go on line and see if anyone is up to something, Good Luck Timo

PS if and when you go Cash Talks you might get some good deals that way

So, a little idea I had.

IMG_0916_zps1da80a96.jpg

thumbtacks, strands of translucent nylon and one new of those LED stixx. the process is EXTREMLY frustrating, futzing with the strand to get it into a knot, but I guess the outcome will be worth it, but on this first...one side was longer then the other and I still have to make something out of it.

Very cool Timo. It looks very nice and really like the simple but elegant lighting. :hi5:

So, a little idea I had.

IMG_0916_zps1da80a96.jpg

Great Idea on the Light; Timo

It was just a local area Comic/Toy/Statues convention nothing statewide but I do get to work at the Austin Comic Con every year.
What I do there is sell statues, busts, monster action figures, t-shirts just to name a few for my LCS it is a Blast, there's enough comic book vendors there that we do not even compete not enough money in it, there are a wide variety of booths that sell Hot Toys, Enterbay, etc,etc.
I do not know what part of Germany you are in but I thought they had something in Berlin last year I could be wrong, they did have Con in London last year, I do know there are some other major cities there stop by a local shop or go on line and see if anyone is up to something, Good Luck Timo

PS if and when you go Cash Talks you might get some good deals that way

Hm, since I grew closer with a long time friend and he got his first 2 figures (Play Arts Kai FFXIII & XIII-2 figs), I might ask him on a visit to one of those together.

Is that your general profession, Al?!
Or do you do something different for a living!?

Hm, since I grew closer with a long time friend and he got his first 2 figures (Play Arts Kai FFXIII & XIII-2 figs), I might ask him on a visit to one of those together.

Is that your general profession, Al?!
Or do you do something different for a living!?

No this is my part time thing I do, I just work at the shows. I am actually a Autocad Tech/Draftsman, I drawn on the Computer 2 and 3 dimensional Houses and improvements for a Land Surveying Company, that's what pays for my hobby :slap I wish it was the other way but you have to do what you have to do :exactly:

No this is my part time thing I do, I just work at the shows. I am actually a Autocad Tech/Draftsman, I drawn on the Computer 2 and 3 dimensional Houses and improvements for a Land Surveying Company, that's what pays for my hobby :slap I wish it was the other way but you have to do what you have to do :exactly:

You gotta be kidding me?!
I´m sitting in front of inventor, dude.
We got the same profession.
I am drawing parts for wind energy converters.

But yeah...wish I could do something for a living outta figures too...

You gotta be kidding me?!
I´m sitting in front of inventor, dude.
We got the same profession.
I am drawing parts for wind energy converters.

But yeah...wish I could do something for a living outta figures too...

That's So Cool :hi5: I have been in Land Surveying Profession for about 25 years and Manual Drafting and Autocad Combined for 15 years, we don't Manual anymore to Old School but I still have the know how, again that is so so Cool; Timo that both of our careers are in the same Tech Field at one point or another my Friend, WOW!

That's So Cool :hi5: I have been in Land Surveying Profession for about 25 years and Manual Drafting and Autocad Combined for 15 years, we don't Manual anymore to Old School but I still have the know how, again that is so so Cool; Timo that both of our careers are in the same Tech Field at one point or another my Friend, WOW!

Ouh man, you´re a little older then me, huh?!
But that is REALLY so cool...I don´t have contact with many technical draughtsmen. What programs did you use during your career?!

We don´t do practical anymore too, but I learned it the first half of my re-education. I miss it, but it´s also cool what one can do.
I constructed a full moveable forearm of a T-800 terminator and also shared the project here.

Take a look if you like:

The hanging lights look great!!

Thanks, J.
Also finished now, no crooked stuff anymore.
:yess:

6b_zps209b9362.jpg

And btw, my current Neon Genesis Evangelion set up:

NGE_Complete_01_24_13_01_zps2a5d7da6.jpg

NGE_Complete_01_24_13_02_zps5639dac7.jpg

Ouh man, you´re a little older then me, huh?!
But that is REALLY so cool...I don´t have contact with many technical draughtsmen. What programs did you use during your career?!

We don´t do practical anymore too, but I learned it the first half of my re-education. I miss it, but it´s also cool what one can do.
I constructed a full moveable forearm of a T-800 terminator and also shared the project here.

Take a look if you like:

:
Also finished now, no crooked stuff anymore.
:yess:

6b_zps209b9362.jpg

And btw, my current Neon Genesis Evangelion set up:

NGE_Complete_01_24_13_01_zps2a5d7da6.jpg

NGE_Complete_01_24_13_02_zps5639dac7.jpg

Yes I am a Senior Auto/Cad Tech :lol:lol:lol I was fortunate to get inhouse traning many years ago and then some community college courses in there but what helped me I had a understanding of the surveying world and the procedures that they intailed.

That Said Great Pic's; Timo and I did not see a link to pic on for you T2 Arm

Yes I am a Senior Auto/Cad Tech :lol:lol:lol I was fortunate to get inhouse traning many years ago and then some community college courses in there but what helped me I had a understanding of the surveying world and the procedures that they intailed.

That Said Great Pic's; Timo and I did not see a link to pic on for you T2 Arm

Yeah, saw this already, here you go:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87334

Ah, same with me...I never learned that much. I just sucked up what I needed like a sponge and used it to full effect as I saw fit.

Best program I used, by far, was Solidworks.
Many crashes, but in itself WAY more functions that work, other then Inventor. Stabile, but so much functions that won´t work.

You got similar experiences?!

Thx, buddy.
Love the lighting with those Oram LED Stixx...
:1-1:

Yeah, saw this already, here you go:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87334

Ah, same with me...I never learned that much. I just sucked up what I needed like a sponge and used it to full effect as I saw fit.

Best program I used, by far, was Solidworks.
Many crashes, but in itself WAY more functions that work, other then Inventor. Stabile, but so much functions that won´t work.

You got similar experiences?!

Thx, buddy.
Love the lighting with those Oram LED Stixx...
:1-1:

Nice Job; Timo on the Arm, soon you will have the whole Terminator :lol:lol:lol.
the only application that we are using right now is Autocad 21, very user friendly, there are many platforms out there and all have there pros and cons but for what we do it does the job.

Back