Endor Rebel Combo Deal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infantry guy and Brant Commando SOLD OUT?!

What? I bookmarked the Infantry soldier and just checked it earlier today and there was no countdown banner. How'd they sell out so quick after weeks?

:rolleyes:

I was wondering the same thing about that. I had actually just looked at them around 7 eastern last night and they were still both up for preorder. There also wasnt a bar for Boba pf either. Maybe Sideshow think that if it sells out it will cause more people to jump on the wait list sooner.

pixletwin said:
Reg Maul sold out too without a low quantity alert... (at least not that I ever saw).

Yup. No big deal IMO. The counter is neat but doesn't mean much as far as how I look at the product.

My thought was that maybe SS pulled the last few Brants and Soldiers to help sell the 600 Nik Sants today... you know, last chance to get one kind of thing. I imagine there will be plenty Endor Brants and Soldiers for those who jump into the waitlist.

Well Nik is up for Pre-order (priority). Not ordering though since I got the bundle on order, but Man he looks sweet! I love the helmet less shot! :lol He actually really looks good bald. Now I want some helmetless shots of Brant and Rodne. :monkey3

Buttmunch said:
Well Nik is up for Pre-order (priority). Not ordering though since I got the bundle on order, but Man he looks sweet! I love the helmet less shot! :lol He actually really looks good bald. Now I want some helmetless shots of Brant and Rodne. :monkey3
When you get yours delivered BM you should invite me over to look at them and see if I regret passing on them. :D

Well, I actually debated on cancelling my bundle pack until I saw they were sold out, plus this new pic rekindled my interest again.

I wonder how may will regret passing on these if all those who said they were passing actually did.

mfoga said:
I wonder how may will regret passing on these if all those who said they were passing actually did.

I don't think I'll regret it. Unless of course uncle George decides to do an Endor buddy-buddy show about Nik and Brant.

:D

Wor-Gar said:
I don't think I'll regret it. Unless of course uncle George decides to do an Endor buddy-buddy show about Nik and Brant.

Didnt you hear thats its in the works. George is pimpin them too.:lol

mfoga said:
Didnt you hear thats its in the works. George is pimpin them too.:lol

I can see it now:

The Adventures of Nik Sant & Brant.

Wayward Endor rebels. Lost in the woods. Pursued by renegade forces. One, a rough-and-tumble crack tracker. The other, a sensitive, intelligent man-of-passion. Can these two men possibly survive together?

Cue "Odd couple" music...

pixletwin said:
When you get yours delivered BM you should invite me over to look at them and see if I regret passing on them. :D

Alright, but you have to let me come over when you eventually get your LAM PF :D

BTW, tonight I'm going to the Organ Loft and seeing Nosferatu! You should check it out if your are free tonight. Check the papers for the time and address. Tonight is its last night.

I really like Nik more now that he as a backpack and a removable helmet. I want to see if the rest are bald now if they just have hat hair :lol

Buttmunch said:
Alright, but you have to let me come over when you eventually get your LAM PF :D

BTW, tonight I'm going to the Organ Loft and seeing Nosferatu! You should check it out if your are free tonight. Check the papers for the time and address. Tonight is its last night.

I really like Nik more now that he as a backpack and a removable helmet. I want to see if the rest are bald now if they just have hat hair :lol
When I get LAM you can come over anytime. As for the Organ Loft, I saw Phantom of the Opera there a few years back and had a great time -- but that was when I was single and without kids... I would LOVE to see Noseratu though (I haven't ever seen it live). Have a good time. :)

pixletwin said:
When I get LAM you can come over anytime. As for the Organ Loft, I saw Phantom of the Opera there a few years back and had a great time -- but that was when I was single and without kids... I would LOVE to see Noseratu though (I haven't ever seen it live). Have a good time. :)

I'm sure I will. Thanks. I've seen the Phantom there a couple times as well. Missed the Hunchback one year, but my family keeps asking them to play it (my grandmother is related somehow to the owners, cousins or something, but not real close). I have a history of film class this semester up at the U (well it actually in Sandy next to the city hall) and so I've learned to have a much greater respect for slient films now.

To get back to the rebels, I really would like to make a nice Endor shelf for them. And trees in the corners of the shelf, add fake drit, grass, moss, etc on the floor, but I jus think I'm creative enough to do it. :eek:

Buttmunch said:
..To get back to the rebels, I really would like to make a nice Endor shelf for them. And trees in the corners of the shelf, add fake drit, grass, moss, etc on the floor, but I jus think I'm creative enough to do it. :eek:
In that case, I HAVE to come see it! :lol

i said i was going to pass on the bundle but i didn't...i'm a hypocrit. still don't know if i'll keep it.

Back