End I Toys Condor Hero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah guess this figure is hard to find now. Honestly if you really want it, I would just pull the trigger on the cheapest one on ebay. Yes it’s way more than retail, but better to buy it at an inflated price than to wait and it gets to SUPER inflated price.

I wanted to buy a 303 Toys Zhuge Liang figure. Retail was $150. Sold out fast. One popped up on ebay for $250. I said that’s too inflated and passed. Now the figure is going for $400 and you can barely find any. Don’t make the same mistake I made. At least if you have buyer’s remorse, just sell it for maybe a little bit loss.

This figure is awesome too. I love mine. It’ll only get better with the release of Xiao Long Nu, and I can see Yang Guo being even more sought after.
That's too bad, sorry to hear you missed out on your figure! :( I really appreciate your advice since I've actually been staring at that Yang Guo ebay listing the last few hours. :lol

I was hesitant to order it since I'm afraid it'll be "lost" or "destroyed in transit" like the last seller told me (even though he never shipped it lol). What you say makes sense though, maybe I should just go for it, either way I probably won't lose anything in the end. I'll update here again if I get it and it's actually shipped this time lol. Thanks again! :D

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

Finally got Xiao Long Nu to go along with Yang Guo. I'm displaying them as if they're still apart though with both looking in opposite directions as if they're thinking about each other. Trying to convey a sense of sadness among the two lovers, hope I succeeded lol. Love these two figures.

Yay! Your Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu are reunited at last!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! Your Yang Guo and Xiao Long Nu are reunited at last!

Yeah, now I'm waiting anxiously for Qiao Feng. I hope EIT will make his 2 sworn brothers too. They probably won't be too visually impressive, but I really want the brothers to be together. That was my favorite Wuxia show growing up and Qiao Feng is my favorite Jin Yong character.

Yeah, now I'm waiting anxiously for Qiao Feng. I hope EIT will make his 2 sworn brothers too. They probably won't be too visually impressive, but I really want the brothers to be together. That was my favorite Wuxia show growing up and Qiao Feng is my favorite Jin Yong character.
Yes, I had hoped that Pop Toys would make Jin Yong’s wuxia figures. Their head sculpt of Qi Jiguang is really good. The upcoming Lady Qi is looking fantastic as well. I’m going to petition to Pop Toys and give them more ideas.

They’re more capable than EIT overall when it comes to tailoring or sculpting.

Just in case if anyone is interested, TVB, the TV station that aired many of these wuxia shows got their youtube channel up. They have many full series on there now including Tian Long Ba Bu, Condor Hero, and they’re currently uploading the 95 Return of Condor Hero now which this figure is based on. Here’s a link to their channel. Some real classic gems on there. No English subs but they have Mandarin sub if you can read them (luckily I can).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcadjKOwi1MLRlXb78aGx-Q

I can’t find Qiao Feng thread so I’ll post in this EIT thread instead. Extremely pleased with the final production. Head sculpt could have been better, but I still like it. EIT so far has scratched my Wuxia figure itch.
de704abf36e8e885d00f7035efc47af3.jpg

Back