End I Toys Condor Hero

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy today. Really like the figure. Nitpicks are the usual, sword too small, head sculpt while nice, only look moderately like Louis Koo. One thing I will say, I did the permanent one arm surgery on this guy and it made him 10x better. The sleeve now drape like how it should be on an one arm dude. I highly recommend for anybody who have the figure to pick an arm and remove it permanently. You will not regret it.

Got this guy today. Really like the figure. Nitpicks are the usual, sword too small, head sculpt while nice, only look moderately like Louis Koo. One thing I will say, I did the permanent one arm surgery on this guy and it made him 10x better. The sleeve now drape like how it should be on an one arm dude. I highly recommend for anybody who have the figure to pick an arm and remove it permanently. You will not regret it.

Congrats! Glad it turned out well!

Which arm did you decide to detach? The novel is wishy-washy about it but most TV portrayals had his left arm cut, possibly because the actors are right-handed.

Either way though, the hand wrap can also be a nuisance when swapping hand parts. There's only one and I have to re-wrap it each time. Not to mention the fists parts are unusable since the wrap hooks on the index finger. But hey. Still a nice figure.

I detached the left arm since the tv show had the same. The hand wrap was annoying to switch out for me as well. Still love the figure though.

I'm tempted to buy the condor too but disappointed on how small he is.

Apparently Tsui Hark is developing a big screen adaptation of Condor Heroes. Wouldn't surprise me if any sixth scale Yang Guo figure based on that comes out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

We need the Andy Lau version!!! Hopefully some company will pick up the project soon.

cd21a6061df1572550904b63be6b9f3e.jpg

I got him from my China trip last week. I removed his left arm based on the 1995 version. The sword is indeed small, but it matches how it was appeared in the TV show. I rewatched the last few episodes as I disassembled Yang Guo's left arm last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good work everyone! Keep the pics coming! :clap

Looks like I'm the only heretic here who chose to keep his left arm.
db5VlKhh.jpg

jeVHDGPh.jpg

f2114a3eb2cc5da4acce4939997886bb.jpg

Came home today and saw Xiaolongnu was delivered. Her new sculpt is better, but it’s no Carman Lee. Oh well, I’ll take more photos tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, everyone, I wanted to purchase this figure of Yang Guo from End I Toys from AliExpress. Does anyone have any positive or negative experience with AliExpress, or any reason why I shouldn't order from there? I know it might all depend on the seller, but I thought I'd ask here first since I never ordered from there before.

I'm not sure if I can post a link, the seller is "Winstartoy Store" (the figure can be found by searching "YangGuo"), they've been active for 4 years, no feedback score but they have about 4,000 followers (most sellers don't seem to have a feedback score for some reason). I'd order from ebay but the few sellers who have it have too much negative feedback and I already bought one on ebay that apparently wasn't even in stock. Thank you for any help!

Ive ordered several times from AliExpress without any problems. Not all of the sellers accept PayPal, but AliExpress itself has buyer protection. Read seller ratings and look at some of their other stuff they’ve sold.

I’ve ordered from Winstartoys before without issue.

Ive ordered several times from AliExpress without any problems. Not all of the sellers accept PayPal, but AliExpress itself has buyer protection. Read seller ratings and look at some of their other stuff they’ve sold.

I’ve ordered from Winstartoys before without issue.
Thank you for the info! I'm glad to hear you had no problems, and I checked other items the seller has sold as you suggested and they have good reviews and feedback.

Also, his total feedback score finally showed up and it's like 96%, and I noticed he listed this figure under two names, and in one listing he erased the "EIT" logo from the pics which seems weird lol. I'm happy they have buyer protection, so I still think I'll get one from him or the other seller I found and hope it's not a fake lol

Thank you again for the help! :)

Small update, I feel stupid now, I just asked both of the sellers about the condition of the figure, and both responded that it's actually out of stock, and they both immediately changed the listing to "unavailable"! :lol

I'm glad I messaged them first or I would've ordered another non-existent figure like I did from ebay. Too bad this never got distributed to US sellers, even though his partner did lol

I'll post here again if I ever buy it someday!:wave

Yeah guess this figure is hard to find now. Honestly if you really want it, I would just pull the trigger on the cheapest one on ebay. Yes it’s way more than retail, but better to buy it at an inflated price than to wait and it gets to SUPER inflated price.

I wanted to buy a 303 Toys Zhuge Liang figure. Retail was $150. Sold out fast. One popped up on ebay for $250. I said that’s too inflated and passed. Now the figure is going for $400 and you can barely find any. Don’t make the same mistake I made. At least if you have buyer’s remorse, just sell it for maybe a little bit loss.

This figure is awesome too. I love mine. It’ll only get better with the release of Xiao Long Nu, and I can see Yang Guo being even more sought after.

Back