Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

That BoShek sculpt turned out well. You did a good job painting it up. Nice work modding the Hasbro Bossk outfit as well.

Reegesk look awesome man! I hadnt seen any pics of him painted or in his outift. Good stuff man.

With these 4 guys you have in the pipeline, Im going to need a "bigger boat". :)

Sign me up for all four as well ;)

Sent from my GT-P1000R using Tapatalk 2

Awesome! Can't wait to get Gotal and Squid Head!

And I haven't been completely neglectful of all the other sculpts, Duane - finished Barada and Kithaba the other week (still need to make some pole-arms):
barada-kithaba1.JPG
barada-kithaba4.JPG

Sweet! Barada and Kithaba look great, Tim! Outfits, gear, everything…Very well done :clap

That is so awesome. (Barada, Kithaba, Boshek, Reegesk, etc.)

I hope to be able to order several of the fantastic Quarren and Gotal parts soon.) :pray:

So hanging out for a Nikto head to purchase as I really want to make Jedi Master Ima-Gun Di :pray:

Here are some close up shots of Boshek & Reegesk I meant to post with the other pics.

My interpretation of what's under the hood:wink1:

After over 2 years of being MIA….someone has crawled his way back from the bowels of the sarlacc pit:wink1:

Back