Enaud's 1/6 Custom SW Headsculpts, Outfit parts, Etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enaud's 1/6 Custom Headsculpts,Etc.

Awesome! Found one on eBay for a good price. Looks like I found my replacement sculpt for my death squad commander. Thanks enaud!

Scratch that, TA has the full body and its cheaper than the head sculpt by itself.

Awesome! Found one on eBay for a good price. Looks like I found my replacement sculpt for my death squad commander. Thanks enaud!

Scratch that, TA has the full body and its cheaper than the head sculpt by itself.
Not a problem. Glad you found the better deal on him.

Okay I will just add to the pile saying great sculpt for the commander. Troopers and gunners look terrific as well.

as for the console............lets create this instead.........
f04b4af7bb8c831a31151db185747258.jpg

come on...........you know you want to..............:hi5:

Okay I will just add to the pile saying great sculpt for the commander. Troopers and gunners look terrific as well.
as for the console............lets create this instead.........
f04b4af7bb8c831a31151db185747258.jpg

come on...........you know you want to..............:hi5:
Damn you Barry-"Control" station, not Space station,lol.
If I had the room & the time there's no telling what temptations there would be to make:wink1:
Just think if gentle giant did one…that sucker would be at least 5 feet tall! Now,I have pondered something that would be feasible….but keeping my mouth shut before it get's me in trouble:p
Awesome stuff.
That Death Star dio takes me back. I had the Kenner Darth Vader's Star Destroyer.
I had the Death Star growing up...never had the Star Destroyer, but did acquire one way back(mid-late 90's) when I was collecting the vintage stuff. I recall there was that cool feeling of finally having one ,but naturally,the DS will always hold the fun memories.

Damn you Barry-"Control" station, not Space station,lol.
If I had the room & the time there's no telling what temptations there would be to make:wink1:
Just think if gentle giant did one…that sucker would be at least 5 feet tall! Now,I have pondered something that would be feasible….but keeping my mouth shut before it get's me in trouble:p

I had the Death Star growing up...never had the Star Destroyer, but did acquire one way back(mid-late 90's) when I was collecting the vintage stuff. I recall there was that cool feeling of finally having one ,but naturally,the DS will always hold the fun memories.

I had both the kenner and palitoy death stars. the cardboard one was better I thought as it had the shoot where the figure slid down into the garbage compactor that was an awesome feature.

I had both the kenner and palitoy death stars. the cardboard one was better I thought as it had the shoot where the figure slid down into the garbage compactor that was an awesome feature.

That's cool that you had the palitoy version too. I never knew of it's existence until I started collecting in my adult years…always thought it was cool but never really tried to get one.
I did however acquire 3 of the kenner deathstars & place them side by side. It created the radius & curvature of a partial sphere. Looked pretty sweet full of figures.

That's cool that you had the palitoy version too. I never knew of it's existence until I started collecting in my adult years…always thought it was cool but never really tried to get one.
I did however acquire 3 of the kenner deathstars & place them side by side. It created the radius & curvature of a partial sphere. Looked pretty sweet full of figures.

ah the good old days of fun. I remember my brother found the deathstar and vaders Star Destroyer in the garbage and brought them home to me I was excited. I ran up to my room to grab my obi-wan and vader figures so I can react the duel fun times that was

Got some proper buckles & boxes (along with some rank insignias) sorted out for my Imperial troopers...just need to find some material for the belts themselves.

Wow, those look great dude. One can never have enough Imperial belt buckles and rank badges. :)

You have been busy, glad you have had some time to work on "fun stuff".

That could outfit quite a few imperials. :horror

Wow, those look great dude. One can never have enough Imperial belt buckles and rank badges. :)

You have been busy, glad you have had some time to work on "fun stuff".

Nice work Duane! Someone is building an army...

Thanks guys. After assessing the current situation of my troops, I've got 7 belts to make….for now:wink1:

I opted to go with the marmit buckle because it leaned a bit more to the film accurate side(rounded corners). Most of all, obviously, proper scale (as well as the ssc) when compared to that ginormous, wwe looking hasbro buckle.

Got some proper buckles & boxes (along with some rank insignias) sorted out for my Imperial troopers...just need to find some material for the belts themselves.

Nice work D. Good clean work................as always..:lecture

There are a few people on this side of the forum who are into GI Joe who are already be aware of this going on. I thought I would share this little project with the SW folks who may not venture into that side.
I've been working on a 1/6 J.U.M.P. jetpack & blaster(pics of it coming later). This started as a commission project for someone local but hopefully will make available soon here on SSF.

Also, with my continual learnings on how to sew, I'm making 1/6 scale body bags.

Yeah, yeah- It's not your typical or cannon SW accessory…..but hey, with a little imagination….

:wink1:

Back