Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite the discount, which is really a good one. I cant find myself liking this figure enough to pocket out $317 shipped.. I rather pocked that out on Lara Croft PF or Angel Comiquette!!!!
But of course at each their own opinion.

On some photos I think he looks quite good, but on others it really looks like he's somewhat lying in that chair. To me, the fabric looks a bit too thick, and there's too much of it.
I just don't see how else they could have done this, though.

only a face, according to the page on Sideshow's site. The hands I see in those pics are also on the regular.

The exclusive had an extra Head and set of hands.

pic54.jpg

Had this on my wantlist since it was announced and never cared about the exclusive, waiting for an good offer on this and now seems the perfect time to order :yess:

The exclusive had an extra Head and set of hands.

pic54.jpg

Had this on my wantlist since it was announced and never cared about the exclusive, waiting for an good offer on this and now seems the perfect time to order :yess:

no, the hands are on the regular too, judging by this picture

300052press04001.jpg

I've been searching youtube and have only seen short clips. Anybody do any video reviews on this?

No, only the head is the ex...

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Emperor Palpatine and Imperial Throne Premium Format Figure includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Additional switch-out portrait

yeah, but like I said, the second set of hands are also with the regular. At least according to the photos on the Sideshow site.

The EX comes with a extra set of Hands and a EVILER face. If the hands came with it. I did not get it.

Despite the discount, which is really a good one. I cant find myself liking this figure enough to pocket out $317 shipped.. I rather pocked that out on Lara Croft PF or Angel Comiquette!!!!
But of course at each their own opinion.

With the prices of the PF's going up again twice in less then a year. This one for $317 ship is a deal. Paid more for the one I have.

Does anyone have a GC they could spare to help me out in getting one? It would be much appreciated. :)

i bought the exclusive when it was first released, unfortunately and as usual, there was a defect with the figure so i returned it. the figure is amazing and although there is more "value" in the exclusive i can honestly say that the non ex face is much more realistic and a better representation. anyone thinking about this, trust me, you'll regret not doing it later, i just re-ordered mine.

I threw one on flexpay for that awesome price. It's one I've been wanting to get but I'm in no rush to have it so I'll just pay on it till it's here.

Very very bargain price. This PF is awesome, massive, and I believe would be a Grail in future years. I´m very surprised with the big offer in this item.

I love my Emperor Premium Format.

Sinttulo-2.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC03291.jpg

DSC03376.jpg

DSC03364.jpg

DSC03340.jpg

DSC03334.jpg

DSC03361.jpg

DSC03359.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

Back