Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at a lot of photos of Emperor and looks really great, it's worth it to have in the collection? I have in collection the Luke PF from episode six, it would stick to each other on the issue.

The Emperor is a must for a Star Wars fan and statue collector. It is a fantastic piece and has a perfect likness to the film.

The Emperor is a must for a Star Wars fan and statue collector. It is a fantastic piece and has a perfect likness to the film.

Yes I have him it's a must have IF you collect the emperor side(I do) just get Lady Death to go with him.

Darth Talon, or Ventress?

Both are good.... But Lady Death always wins. It's time that the super evil dude get someone on his side that not only kicks ass but does not care about names. Plus she has a great rack, nice backside, and a killer smile (the smirk is why I bought ht her)

Both are good.... But Lady Death always wins. It's time that the super evil dude get someone on his side that not only kicks ass but does not care about names. Plus she has a great rack, nice backside, and a killer smile (the smirk is why I bought ht her)

Sound like a good set up. Got a picture?

wait what we talking about again? lady death? with emperor?

3001261_press01-001.jpg

wait what we talking about again? lady death? with emperor?

3001261_press01-001.jpg

Oh yeah.. Really if you your the super bad dude and all failed you. Who would you like to be in your side. Lady Death or one of the fail ones?

As a rule I don't collect pf. Not that I don't like them I just have all 1/6. I got the pf of the super bad dude. I have maul and Vader but some how she just made me want to drop a $400 load. My gf is just fine with it.

Oh yeah.. Really if you your the super bad dude and all failed you. Who would you like to be in your side. Lady Death or one of the fail ones?

As a rule I don't collect pf. Not that I don't like them I just have all 1/6. I got the pf of the super bad dude. I have maul and Vader but some how she just made me want to drop a $400 load. My gf is just fine with it.

sorry i dont understand a word you are saying. Lady death and star war emperor are not related, not in the same universe, or movie.

Hope they will make an imperial guard pf soon (so within the next 2 years unfortunately) to make a nice dio.

Wow, that's a good deal (though sales must've come in seriously under expectations, I'm guessing). Not sure how long a steep discount like that will last, though. If I was on the fence about this piece, I'd probably pounce now.

I just ordered this using my $50 SDCC gift card. This is a price I could not pass up.

I know it retails normally for $500, but is this really a $300 piece though?

Anyone with this PF that can give some feedback on quality of the sculpt and paint app?

It would be much appreciated.
I might get this. :dunno

Back