Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just dont like this piece somehow.. looks to much like a doll somehow... but for all who were not sure.. thats a great deal now

I know it retails normally for $500, but is this really a $300 piece though?

Anyone with this PF that can give some feedback on quality of the sculpt and paint app?

It would be much appreciated.
I might get this. :dunno

Ya, ex would be better. I have him.

order placed! it is a decent attempt from SS and the light up feature is a nice touch.

I was going to nab the exclusive down the road for a deal, but this is too good to resist.

order placed! it is a decent attempt from SS and the light up feature is a nice touch.

I was going to nab the exclusive down the road for a deal, but this is too good to resist.

Batteries make sure to buy good ones. Also make sure that the hands stay on. It not that bad.

:yess:

Palpatine is my favorite Star Wars character, but I've been on the fence about the PF since it first went up for order. I couldn't bring myself to spend $500 on it, but at $300 it's a no-brainer for me.

I can't really afford it right now so I did the 5 month Flex Pay plan and I can wait to get it!

:blissy

Wow 300.00 ISA bargain, quickly buy it now!!!!!!! I have the exfor 550.00 so I'm not buying another e of these. No way. But if you want the. Reg version hurry up! That's the biggest SS discount I've ever seen. That's why SS needs to lower the ES. You are a stupid to make so many high esruns to try to make more money, but instead it killed their own sales! :D I love it! Now learn from this and make smaller ES from now on ok?

I know it retails normally for $500, but is this really a $300 piece though?

Anyone with this PF that can give some feedback on quality of the sculpt and paint app?

It would be much appreciated.
I might get this. :dunno

I was reluctant to buy this before it first landed because the SSC photos looked like crap, but then I saw one in the flesh I had to get it. I have 12 PF's and (believe it or not) he is the most liked by people that walk into the room.

It has a commanding presence.

Wow 300.00 ISA bargain, quickly buy it now!!!!!!! I have the exfor 550.00 so I'm not buying another e of these. No way. But if you want the. Reg version hurry up! That's the biggest SS discount I've ever seen. That's why SS needs to lower the ES. You are a stupid to make so many high esruns to try to make more money, but instead it killed their own sales! :D I love it! Now learn from this and make smaller ES from now on ok?

Iron monger 1 / 1 helmet last week $100, they do discount. I really wanted the exclusive but they would not due fley pay for me. Fyi Lady Death is going on his right hand side.

:yess:

Palpatine is my favorite Star Wars character, but I've been on the fence about the PF since it first went up for order. I couldn't bring myself to spend $500 on it, but at $300 it's a no-brainer for me.

I can't really afford it right now so I did the 5 month Flex Pay plan and I can wait to get it!

:blissy

You won't be sorry. I call him my 2nd in command or the super bad dude. I take him her and there. Best Picture of him in front of the tv just saying la la la...

I have this on flex pay but for the original price how can I get it for this price or am I stuck with the first one. I've only paid one payment with another due soon would they let me change it to this or no?

Great price on a fantastic piece. I have the Ex, but even the reg is great and paint is top notch. If I needed the Emperor, I would jump on this.

I have this on flex pay but for the original price how can I get it for this price or am I stuck with the first one. I've only paid one payment with another due soon would they let me change it to this or no?

Best bet is to call them. Even if they don't, you'll probably save more money by cancelling, eating the cancellation fee and re-buying it at the reduced price.

thought i'd repost this for those on the edge. gripe is on the hood really but a minor mod somehow improved it. the chair being a bit low doesn't bother me

finished putting the emperor in his rightful place:

palpy03.jpg
palpy02.jpg

palpy08.jpg

palpy05.jpg

palpy06.jpg

palpy07.jpg

palpy01.jpg

honestly i wasn't that impressed at first. some futzing here and there (not to mention the minor mod on the clamp and hood) really brought this bad*ss to life. i have my favorite PF right here, truly a centerpiece. glad i didn't pass up on this. i tell you, pictures DO NOT do justice.

Yes, I agree with all the owners. I bought the emperor some weeks back (unfortunately for a little bit more money *gnarf*) and it's a realy realy cool piece in hand!

They even allowed the use of gift cards with the discounted price on this piece! I snag one for a grand total of $275 shipped to Singapore from Sidehow

So happy with this purchase and the price! :)

Back