Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not surprised this got heavily discounted at all. The throne was far from perfect and they could have done a much better job with the tailoring. It is far from a grail piece.

dont see any grail like on this piece.. didnt ordered it even with the discount.. just dont like the barbie feel on this one

This is not going to be a grail, but it's a great deal for $300. It sold out much quicker than I thought.

I always speak in bad terms of this figure, when it came to preorder I didn´t preorder, not booked anywhere because the promotional images don´t like me nohing. But once went on sale a few collector friends that had passed me photos in hand recommended absolutely. Since much agree with his views and we have many common figures I decided to go for the figure, and I can not be happier to have kept it, is a figure which is worthily represented in images, and has become one of my favorite between 12 Premium Formats I have of Star Wars. And I have enough good IMO, like Darth Maul, General Grievous, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda and Cloone, Boba Fett... If the figure does not become a grail is not something I worry about, in fact it seems that time has had poor sales according Sideshow great deal, but I think that over the years can be a figure to win on reputation . There grails that are instant and others becomes gradually over time.

I might regret it later, but I decided to pass on this one, even with the 40% off.
There's way too much other stuff that I'd rather have at this point.

But congrats to those that jumped on the heavily discounted price.

I agree too much other stuff to get right now. I passed as well. I really wanted one but just couldn't bring myself to pick it up right now.

It's funny because I have the exclusive and I would have order a regular at that price.
Just one small problem; I became unemployed last week.
That sweet news came to me the day that I finally made up my mind and I was going to Flex 1/6 Boba.

:monkey2

It's funny because I have the exclusive and I would have order a regular at that price.
Just one small problem; I became unemployed last week.
That sweet news came to me the day that I finally made up my mind and I was going to Flex 1/6 Boba.

:monkey2

Sorry to hear of the bad news, bro. :(

I'm so ****ing pissed I missed out on this!!!!!!:gah: :slap

I saw it on FB and went right away but of course it was already sold out! What a great price! I really wanted this piece but not at the original price. Screw Guild Wars 2 for keeping me from the forums!

I saw it on FB and went right away but of course it was already sold out! What a great price! I really wanted this piece but not at the original price. Screw Guild Wars 2 for keeping me from the forums!

It was on sale for several days. Damn MMOs ;)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

MMO's make time fly and turn folks to zombies. :D

How you missed it? It was sent with the SS emails? But now I wonder did they really have that many to sell to start out with?

Just got this today....except I didn't, Sideshow shipped me the 1/6 scale environment piece instead :slap

Dunno, the boxes are nowhere near the same size. Now I have to wait until monday before it can get resolved :monkey1

Back