Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fine to me. I'll buy it if it is still around when I have the funds.

Sideshow may have mis-judged on the popularity of this piece and set the Exclusive edition size a bit too high at 500 pcs and thus, it is not even sold out after so long.

Add the Regular editions to the total production run and this PF will take a long time to sell out.......

Sideshow may have mis-judged on the popularity of this piece and set the Exclusive edition size a bit too high at 500 pcs and thus, it is not even sold out after so long.

Add the Regular editions to the total production run and this PF will take a long time to sell out.......

This pf was a no-brainer for me, was ready to place my pre-order asap ... until I saw what this looked like.
If this was truly the ultimate Emperor on throne statue this would have sold-out pretty quick.

Still have hopes that SS will make some changes to it.

This pf was a no-brainer for me, was ready to place my pre-order asap ... until I saw what this looked like.
If this was truly the ultimate Emperor on throne statue this would have sold-out pretty quick.

Still have hopes that SS will make some changes to it.

my sentiments as well. I was waiting a long time for this and $500 is quite reasonable...untill I saw the preview pics and the crappy exclusive. with an edition size of 500, I am in no rush and will get this for well less than msrp in due time.

my sentiments as well. I was waiting a long time for this and $500 is quite reasonable...untill I saw the preview pics and the crappy exclusive. with an edition size of 500, I am in no rush and will get this for well less than msrp in due time.

So would you guys buy it if they lowered the price, to say $350 or $399?!?!

I'm just asking. It looks great for a $350 PF and I would buy in a heart beat.

I will eventually get this because he is essential to any star wars pf collection (in my opinion).

$400 for the exclusive (the way it is presently) will make me pull the trigger.

So would you guys buy it if they lowered the price, to say $350 or $399?!?!

I'm just asking. It looks great for a $350 PF and I would buy in a heart beat.

Yes, I would too.

I will eventually get this because he is essential to any star wars pf collection (in my opinion).

$400 for the exclusive (the way it is presently) will make me pull the trigger.

Agreed, $400 retail is my price ceiling for this. SS prices keep going up, its not fun when I am dropping that much, especially when I have multiple orders.

ghad are these pictures true and final? reposting these, they say were taken at SS Showcase near there headquarters in Cal

emperor-1.jpg

palpatine.jpg

sith-1.jpg

The use of the flash for those pics makes them pretty much worthless. Still this piece has problems, made worse by the amount of time the clueless dolt spent posing the robes.

so we're looking at the exclusive version here i guess. because if that facial reaction were to be included in the regular ed (non-poseable), that would be poopie catastrophic.

The face of the Emperor looks weird. Very weird. Extremely weird. Totally weird. Spectacularly weird...

THE PICS ARE HORRIBLES! FLASH!!!!!!!

For example :

with flash, and poor fit of the fabric:

57758437.jpg

img7773z.jpg

And here in good conditions:

gandalf00.jpg

gandalf16.jpg

I think you should wait before drawing conclusions.

In this case flash or no flash, there will be not much difference. Palps will still look like constipated trying to take a poop.

Back