Emperor Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. And I'm afraid the PF throne will be just scaled up of the 1:6...

That's what SS always does. They scale it up or down:
C-3PO Life-Size - C-3PO Life Size Bust - C-3PO PF - C-3PO 1:6

Stormtrooper 1:6 - Stormtrooper PF - Stormtrooper Life Size Bust - Stormtrooper Life Size

They better not do that with the 1:6 or PF R2. The lifesize one is an abomination (though not really SSC's fault... it's Fred Barton's work).

They have pushed back The Emperor to 3rd quarter... so maybe they are fixing some issues reported here on the freaks and on statueforum... Hood, bigger throne... let's hope.

Fat chance on the bigger throne but I could see them for sure fixing the hood issues.

They for sure want him to be perfect or as best they can do! He is a so important character in the Star Wars Universe that they can't screw it up! They wanna make it right! I'm happy they pushed it back and I'm sure once we have it in hand will be amazing!

I have absolutely no interest in this PF at all. I'm happy with the 1/6th version figure. The 1/6th Throne is disappointing.

Good for you guys that want it in PF though.:wave

Last edited:
They for sure want him to be perfect or as best they can do! He is a so important character in the Star Wars Universe that they can't screw it up! They wanna make it right! I'm happy they pushed it back and I'm sure once we have it in hand will be amazing!

Yeah but why would they do so much effort to make the throne bigger if they sold the same throne in 1:6 and didn't get any complains about it (apart from the price then maybe :dunno) As Something Sexy said:
Fat change on the bigger Throne...

Yeah but why would they do so much effort to make the throne bigger if they sold the same throne in 1:6 and didn't get any complains about it (apart from the price then maybe :dunno) As Something Sexy said:
Fat change on the bigger Throne...

Yes probably the throne won't be fixed as it would have to be completely resculpted but we can have a lil hope at least...

you are far more optimistic than I. There is absolutely no way the throne will be changed. maybe some tweaks to the emporer, but that will be it.

the attakus version will remain king as far as the throne is concerned.

you are far more optimistic than I. There is absolutely no way the throne will be changed. maybe some tweaks to the emporer, but that will be it.

the attakus version will remain king as far as the throne is concerned.

Yeah, but too bad the face of the Attakus Emperor looks like a punk zombie. :lol Anyway Sideshow should listen to the fans regarding accuracy of collectibles, we don't want a 100% accurate item, but to be as close as possible. And this throne or the Stormtrooper helmet are neither very accurate.

I agree close up, the emporer has the same issue as all attakus human sculpts (not good at all) but I would suggest it isn't too bad when viewed at a distance :D

plus he can be had for half the price of the SS version. don't get me wrong, I will be getting the pf, but I am in no rush (until at least the royal guard pf is announced).

plus he can be had for half the price of the SS version. don't get me wrong, I will be getting the pf, but I am in no rush (until at least the royal guard pf is announced).

WOW, I didnt even think of a royal guard PF. That is insanely crazy to imagine. :goodpost:

I agree close up, the emporer has the same issue as all attakus human sculpts (not good at all) but I would suggest it isn't too bad when viewed at a distance :D

Yes the issues with Attakus and human likenesses are :horror

here's a comparison pic and by that it seems the throne is not so out of scale compared to the attakus one, a lil bit in height... and the difference about every aspect of the statue is really... impressive!

Emperor-02.jpg
200318_10150197047229899_763189898_8932109_3846712_n.jpg

Last edited:
It seems the Attakus throne is not wide enough above Palpatine's shoulders to the top either...

Back