Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like this statue right.......

I'll just go back and wait for RS to convert :impatient:
Lol yeah. Too bad they nixed the chalice. It would've been a nice extra and would've kept the fans a little bit happier.

Smart move. Ppl have been converting so you have a great chance. Also next month there will a lot more conversions of ppl getting canceled or having no moola (baaaby)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol yeah. Too bad they nixed the chalice. It would've been a nice extra and would've kept the fans a little bit happier.

Smart move. Ppl have been converting so you have a great chance. Also next month there will a lot more conversions of ppl getting canceled or having no moola (baaaby)

Damn didnt consider that last bit. I hope I do :pray:

Damn, you got a bad one?
Yeah and they offered me a credit but not worth it. They sent me replacements for both heads and arms bit they weren't much better than the originals. He's my favourite character and to have a piece that's below par in my opinion is killing me. Wife says I'll regret it and I might. I haven't fully made up my mind though lol

Yeah and they offered me a credit but not worth it. They sent me replacements for both heads and arms bit they weren't much better than the originals. He's my favourite character and to have a piece that's below par in my opinion is killing me. Wife says I'll regret it and I might. I haven't fully made up my mind though lol

There will always be more Spideys in the future. I got the campbell spidey too and I dig it. Gonna keep it for sure. Why are we talkin about spidey in the Emma thread? Where is my Emma PO SSC!!?!?!?

There will always be more Spideys in the future. I got the campbell spidey too and I dig it. Gonna keep it for sure. Why are we talkin about spidey in the Emma thread? Where is my Emma PO SSC!!?!?!?
Lmao yeah all the threads have been mixed up since SDCC sometimes I wrote the wrong posts in the wrong threads and have to check before I post Lol. Seriously though we're going to have another deal like last year where he had to wait till September and October to get some good POs going. The only good thing is that if thats how it goes I'll get the Delorean and BD RoboCop sooner than expected :D

Maybe. I'm ordering it to check it out. Is it able to be returned to SSC before then? I ain't about to spend money only to get credit back or something. I'm guessing I get a returned one :mad:

Well I went from Emma to Red Sonja to Spider-Man.

I do that sometime :lol

Maybe. I'm ordering it to check it out. Is it able to be returned to SSC before then? I ain't about to spend money only to get credit back or something. I'm guessing I get a returned one :mad:

Well I went from Emma to Red Sonja to Spider-Man.

I do that sometime :lol
Yeah you can get a full refund. I don't know how it works with the shipping though don't think you get that back. If you're int'l you can usually get taxes and customs charges back too

Yeah you can get a full refund. I don't know how it works with the shipping though don't think you get that back. If you're int'l you can usually get taxes and customs charges back too

Damn okay. Well I'm sure I can find out for the shipping. Don't think it'd be bad being here in America.

Damn okay. Well I'm sure I can find out for the shipping. Don't think it'd be bad being here in America.
Yeah states your good bro. Like less than $50 and you could always make some money back. Someone that converted just posted they canceled theirs so you might convert

Back