Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I love how Mark Newman sculpted Storms body but the detail that went into the portraits and his recent Cleopsis is insane. He definitely put this art form on the radar for me. I didn't think these Collectibles could achieve that level of sophistication. I've loved Storms character on the 2d print, to see it in 3D sculpture blows my mind.

8539981495_a4c0f73b80_h.jpg

10511276_1436947703260054_2896635777377542743_n.jpg
Storm's body is banging but her face is a Butterface IMO.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Damn bro Lol. Did you see that? Crazy ****

Haha yeah I did. I threw up just a little bit. In honesty, feel bad for him. Had good things coming this season. But Indy can wait like us Bulls fans waited for D-Rose 2 years now... :slap

This is a gorgeous piece but only when you look at it from the left side.
Agreed. I may however get the hair piece custom. She does look fantastic and I don't mind, but like I said pricing will mean a whole lot here.

:FREAK:

She is a hugeeeeeeee butterface. Can we get storm to switch bodies with Emma? :lol

Haha yeah I did. I threw up just a little bit. In honesty, feel bad for him. Had good things coming this season. But Indy can wait like us Bulls fans waited for D-Rose 2 years now... :slap

Agreed. I may however get the hair piece custom. She does look fantastic and I don't mind, but like I said pricing will mean a whole lot here.

:FREAK:

She is a hugeeeeeeee butterface. Can we get storm to switch bodies with Emma? :lol
Yeah man Indy had so much potential, supposedly he's expected to come back midseason. I'm a Bulls fan too and Rose will finally he back(but first and foremost a Lakers fan).

Lol I'd go with Emma over Storm's face

Yeah, the chalice has been dropped. That's supposed to be the COH we will receive with Emma. The COH is the EX. Cape was always removable.

Time was you'd get the chalice as the EX, PLUS a switch-out portrait standard. How I miss the good old days. :)

Yeah man Indy had so much potential, supposedly he's expected to come back midseason. I'm a Bulls fan too and Rose will finally he back(but first and foremost a Lakers fan).

Lol I'd go with Emma over Storm's face

BOOOOOOOOOOO

haha jk. Yup its a shame. If he does come back it won't be the same until he decides to completely heal through. Seeing Rose again will finally entertain me for once...sheesh.

BOOOOOOOOOOO

haha jk. Yup its a shame. If he does come back it won't be the same until he decides to completely heal through. Seeing Rose again will finally entertain me for once...sheesh.
Yeah man he's my favourite (active) player after Kobe and it sucks whats happened to him these past few seasons

Ur entitled to your opinion, but in person it looks really awesome.

I don't know why it looks butterface to some on camera, but it definitely looks great in person. As soon as Jean comes and I have it repainted Im going to pose my tweaked Rogue, Psylocke, Storm and Jean all together finally.

Well, FWIW, I for one think Storm's head sculpt looks pretty good. Your pics proves that.

Storm PF is a P.I.A. to sell though... For some reason her statue is not that popular... I've had her on Ebay for several weeks now at $350 and no bites... I'm Having same issue with Comic Black Widow PF Exclusive, had her for $400 and no bites either... I'll probably just take the hit and lower the prices..

Its because ss is flooding the market Dan and soaking up everyone's budget with POs right now.

Ur entitled to your opinion, but in person it looks really awesome.

I don't know why it looks butterface to some on camera, but it definitely looks great in person. As soon as Jean comes and I have it repainted Im going to pose my tweaked Rogue, Psylocke, Storm and Jean all together finally.

Okay the right side looks better and your pictures Do argue your point better than the other pics I've seen. Overall it's a great PF

Back