Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane for sure, but Freeze over everyone in my books. I just love his origin and his suit. Freeze vs. Iron Man, damn that'd be crazy.

That's what I'm saying, like how they all circled around each other in the film. I could imagine a badass Ultron with all of em surrounding him.

Only got SW because I had Gwen and MJ, so I was like "I'm getting Jean, would be a good set". But now I'm probably skipping on Jean, and now she is just there. I may sell her, she's nice and all for sure; I guess I'm not that invested in the character for sure.

Jean sucks IMO and I think I'm sorta right because no one is buying her (well almost no one). Keep SW til after Avengers 2 and use the hype to sell her for more. Is it the Ex or Reg?

You're a man after my own heart. Yeah Bane is like #3 or 4 on my Batman Rogues PF list. Freeze is at the top of my list followed by Two Face (would love to see a mixed media take with a suit and everything). I'd love to see a Scarecrow or Riddler (the green would just pop) too.

Age of Ultron wrapped shooting. Now it'll be going into post production. Cannot wait for that ****. The individual movies seem so lackluster after the first one. WS was pretty sick IMO and I like Thor 2 even though most ppl didn't.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Jean sucks IMO and I think I'm sorta right because no one is buying her (well almost no one). Keep SW til after Avengers 2 and use the hype to sell her for more. Is it the Ex or Reg?

You're a man after my own heart. Yeah Bane is like #3 or 4 on my Batman Rogues PF list. Freeze is at the top of my list followed by Two Face (would love to see a mixed media take with a suit and everything). I'd love to see a Scarecrow or Riddler (the green would just pop) too.

Age of Ultron wrapped shooting. Now it'll be going into post production. Cannot wait for that ****. The individual movies seem so lackluster after the first one. WS was pretty sick IMO and I like Thor 2 even though most ppl didn't.

Yeah she does suck. I see the exclusive staying for another 6 months at least. No one wants that simplicity. Unless they take off 40%, i'd be down. Yeah that's true, it has the cute Vision doll, so I could see it sell okay. It's just a regular. Only paid about 20% off compared to original retail pricing.

Two Face tailored like Joker would be amazing. Freeze for sure, I'd say Man Bat in second, with CoTD I can see some creepy bad ass design. Sounds weird but a Ra's and Talia piece would be awesome. Just saw The Mummy and damn Rachel Weisz in that Mid East attire....mhhhmmmmmm. Scarecrow is a great idea, not super into the riddler, but could see a mimic to a Dr. Doom/Ultron throne piece.

I rather liked the Thor movies. Thor 2 was a fave, probably cause of Loki, Jane Foster, and cause Thor looked like a actual King. Compared to a boy in the first.

Yeah seems like it, they had it in the newsletter as a preview. I had a feeling when they out the contest up for it.

Damn......well I may go for it. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

ditto.

Honestly after looking at the Jean PF [again] I don't think it is as bad as I thought it was at first. Sucks that the prices have increased as much over the years, the opportunity cost of buying an older crafted PF verses todays art is higher IMO.

I wonder - Calling All Heroes.

Noticed Magneto suit on this cool album art. I like it. good song.

ditto.

Honestly after looking at the Jean PF [again] I don't think it is as bad as I thought it was at first. Sucks that the prices have increased as much over the years, the opportunity cost of buying an older crafted PF verses todays art is higher IMO.
It's as bad if not worse Lol

ditto.

Yeah I still don't think Jean is that bad. It's just pricing is a blow off. Can't believe 380 for something that simple.

Jeans not horrible if priced at $250. The Mystique PF is still the top Marvel female in my opinion.

Haha for me nothing is horrible when the price goes down :lol But I do agree.

I do love the Mystique PF, but I always loved the classic white of the comi. Plus I felt more attraction towards the comi. I don't have any Marvel females really, but I'd definitely agree with that and Storm PF. Both look good IMO.

Jeans not horrible if priced at $250. The Mystique PF is still the top Marvel female in my opinion.

Yep, I love the Mystique PF. For me she's easily the best female PF in the X-line and one of SSC's best Marvel female PFs as well. The aftermarket prices are very reasonable on her too. I'm actually very surprised that she's still so affordable because she is an excellent looking PF..

Haha for me nothing is horrible when the price goes down :lol But I do agree.

I do love the Mystique PF, but I always loved the classic white of the comi. Plus I felt more attraction towards the comi. I don't have any Marvel females really, but I'd definitely agree with that and Storm PF. Both look good IMO.

I'm lucky enough to own both the COM and PF of Mystique. She's one of my favorite X-characters and I just had to have her in both her modern and classic form.

Yep, I love the Mystique PF. For me she's easily the best female PF in the X-line and one of SSC's best Marvel female PFs as well. The aftermarket prices are very reasonable on her too. I'm actually very surprised that she's still so affordable because she is an excellent looking PF..

I'm lucky enough to own both the COM and PF of Mystique. She's one of my favorite X-characters and I just had to have her in both her modern and classic form.

Never knew much about Mystique, but I would agree that both forms are simply fantastic. Probably 2 statues that picked my interest into this hobby.

I simply own Marvel comis, so if Emma is any good indication, I hope to make her my first Marvel PF. I'm pretty set on cancelling BW from XM.

Well and Mystique's retail was $249.99 I believe! Now that's what I'm talkin about! I got it after for $330, an EX. My 2nd PF I ever got and it looks really good under some slightly dim LED lighting.

I'm getting this Emma Frost though as long as that other head comes with it. I'll put her next to Mystique.

Well and Mystique's retail was $249.99 I believe! Now that's what I'm talkin about! I got it after for $330, an EX. My 2nd PF I ever got and it looks really good under some slightly dim LED lighting.

I'm getting this Emma Frost though as long as that other head comes with it. I'll put her next to Mystique.

I'll be pairing Emma and Mystique together too.

Back