Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doubt that. The ES will be lower though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
That's true, but I mean damn she does look good at times that I look at her. But with BW incoming, can't drop for that and this maybe. Besides I might just stick with DC, except for Sonja and Kier ;)

I want to see this alternate head painted. I also won't have the cape in her hand.
I don't want to either, but I feel like that would look more awkward than with the cape. Unless a person gets a custom hand, assuming it's detachable.

Storm's regular head may not look the best in pics, but in person it's gorgeous. However, the EX head still beats the regular.

I wish they would have done Emma's PF more accurate and less whore-like. It's like they took pieces of the 80's costume, decide to make it much skankier than it was, add in the early 2000's platform boots and modern hair and call it a day.

Storm's regular head may not look the best in pics, but in person it's gorgeous. However, the EX head still beats the regular.

I wish they would have done Emma's PF more accurate and less whore-like. It's like they took pieces of the 80's costume, decide to make it much skankier than it was, add in the early 2000's platform boots and modern hair and call it a day.

And before anyone comments, yes I'm fully aware they're doing an EX alternate head. However, if you look at the WIP pics, it seems to be looking up at the ceiling, which reminds me too much of Rogue's EX head.

I guess I'm in the minority...Emma looks great to me...can't wait to PO!!

For me the more i look at her I can deal with her anorexic legs. Its the base that leaves a bad taste. Everything else I love. Have to admit a chalice would have been awesome as an ex but still looking forward to seeing the ex head.

For me the more i look at her I can deal with her anorexic legs. Its the base that leaves a bad taste. Everything else I love. Have to admit a chalice would have been awesome as an ex but still looking forward to seeing the ex head.

Well, its not ideal but someone will prob just make a custom chalice for those that want it.

This is probably the best PIC/ANGLE I've seen of her.

san-diego-comic-con-2014-sideshow-collectibles-032.JPG

I get what they were going for, the shoes and that hairline / bangs look awful. Her left side looks a bit deformed like her head was smashed in

san-diego-comic-con-2014-sideshow-collectibles-038.JPG

Portrait looks really pretty head on, the hair, shoes, and base kinda kills it

cc2014-073_zpsb42ba1b8.jpg

I hope they tweak the EX, I would've really liked to add this

Standing like that she should topple over. There are things I love about this statue but overall I think it's a pass and I don't like saying that. I really wanted a Hellfire Emma.

These are some uninspired bases. I didn't like Emma's at first sight. Dr. Doom's base never bothered me like it did many others but the back angle looks like something out of an Art class with a miscellaneous mechanical piece from the scrap box stuck on top. But at least Doom himself looks good.

Standing like that she should topple over. There are things I love about this statue but overall I think it's a pass and I don't like saying that. I really wanted a Hellfire Emma.

These are some uninspired bases. I didn't like Emma's at first sight. Dr. Doom's base never bothered me like it did many others but the back angle looks like something out of an Art class with a miscellaneous mechanical piece from the scrap box stuck on top. But at least Doom himself looks good.

I rather have a clear base like GG's then a letter base

Last edited:
Storm's portrait is gorgeous. Best costume too. Only Marvel PF I regret not owning.

Yeah I love how Mark Newman sculpted Storms body but the detail that went into the portraits and his recent Cleopsis is insane. He definitely put this art form on the radar for me. I didn't think these Collectibles could achieve that level of sophistication. I've loved Storms character on the 2d print, to see it in 3D sculpture blows my mind.

8539981495_a4c0f73b80_h.jpg

10511276_1436947703260054_2896635777377542743_n.jpg

I don't think she would topple over, her heel should be straight anyways and not bent like in the pictures. The right side does look much better than the left. That said look how bent her right leg is from the shin to the knee, human legs can't bend that way.

Back