Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be the camera angle .... head looks unproportionally big

10474544_10152386500929145_2420400453526761305_n.jpg

You could straight up crop the head and she would still look too skinny...I guess camera and angles are just people's goto defense for anything.

What the heck is going on. She looks horribly disproportionate. Actually kind of grotesquely so. Please tell me it's just the photographer not knowing what he/she is doing.

Ah... Bad photos from sdcc already? Looks like a different head, but wow first pic is ugly!

I like it. With power girl and WW being "thicker"/more muscular, I feel they had to make emma smaller.

One good thing about this statue is I'm glad Marvel is allowing their statues to be a little risque again. They made things too PC for a while. I do agree tho that Emma could have used about ten more pounds on her body. Nice face though. Hair needs detail and fix that crooked boot heel and then she'd look great.

The hair is too big and ugly... Not sure why they didn't stick to the comic hair.

What's up with them feet? From the ankles on down, that's one area where SS should not have taken artistic liberties. Them feet look horrible.

The base was a decision that probably sounded like "let's just go with this H".

The face looks great and the costume details are nice. I just knew I'd order a White Queen PF but now I'm not so sure...

that Boba Fett tho (redirecting my attention...)

Yeah I like it. I like the face but the hair isn't right. 50% chance for a switch out head. I say 95% for a switch out right arm. Hopefully there's both

Back