Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt this the Emma thread...who the ... cares about Cable

tumblr_m7s99rMsUu1r6q6dc.gif

Then go start a Cable thread and knock yourself out. People should be discussing lingerie, thongs and hot blondes in this thread not taking a magnifying glass to a possible cable pic. Can we get some Emma photos up in here

Then go start a Cable thread and knock yourself out. People should be discussing lingerie, thongs and hot blondes in this thread not taking a magnifying glass to a possible cable pic. Can we get some Emma photos up in here

Lol. I agree....

Soooooo, everyone cool with Cable in a thong? :wink1:

That's perfect Doc. Almost seems like what inspired the PF

That's the first time I discover the character because I wanted the Jim lee x-men card set from my lcs in the 90s when I saw the cartoon. That Jim keep card set opened up a entire world of new x-men and villains to me. So many great characters like white queen, omega red, dead pool, cable, rogue, psylocke and some not so good like toad. The above pic shows the great 90s artwork from Jim lee. My favorite artwork guy!

It's not. There's a torso with an X belt. The ground has a trashed "XAVIER" school sign on it. Whatever it is, it's definitely X-Men related.

I see the edge now.

That could be anyone. How many times has the mansion been destroyed? :dunno

Also, I was just looking through google for good Emma pics, and my god the softcore fan art is ridiculous.

That's the first time I discover the character because I wanted the Jim lee x-men card set from my lcs in the 90s when I saw the cartoon. That Jim keep card set opened up a entire world of new x-men and villains to me. So many great characters like white queen, omega red, dead pool, cable, rogue, psylocke and some not so good like toad. The above pic shows the great 90s artwork from Jim lee. My favorite artwork guy!

Too bad it didn't introduce you to Apocalypse. :wink1:

Anyone else okay with a dio of this...or is it just me? :wink1:
648840-bigthumbnail.jpg

Honestly I like her outfit more like this. Too many different attempts, some with crazy exotic boots or just a weird sort of corset.
Whitequeenbolton.png

I also like this one! :love
1517904-bigthumbnail.jpg

Anyone else okay with a dio of this...or is it just me? :wink1:
648840-bigthumbnail.jpg

Honestly I like her outfit more like this. Too many different attempts, some with crazy exotic boots or just a weird sort of corset.
Whitequeenbolton.png

I also like this one! :love
1517904-bigthumbnail.jpg

You Sir Have Good Taste and an Very Good Eye my Friend

Be Cool Doc
Al

John Cassaday's White Queen was pretty good; better than his regular Emma (something about the way her hair emphasized her cheek bones).

Silvestri did great in New X-Men. He managed to walk the line between making her attractive and making her *** art.

I see the edge now.

That could be anyone. How many times has the mansion been destroyed? :dunno

Also, I was just looking through google for good Emma pics, and my god the softcore fan art is ridiculous.

A ton. Lol.

It could be anyone, but realistically who has a penchant for tacky, thrown together costumes? Plus it's the fact that if it is him, it's a scene that actually happened in the comic.

I wonder how likely a black variant of this could be? Take away the wine glass if that's still included, give it a Jean or Selene head, instant Black Queen.

A ton. Lol.

It could be anyone, but realistically who has a penchant for tacky, thrown together costumes? Plus it's the fact that if it is him, it's a scene that actually happened in the comic.

I wonder how likely a black variant of this could be? Take away the wine glass if that's still included, give it a Jean or Selene head, instant Black Queen.

Getting sick of minor tweaks and paying full price for almost the same sculpt. I much prefer a brand new sculpt. We know it won't happen but we can dream. Until there's some real competition this will be a one show game right now.

Back