Emma Frost Hellfire Club Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A ton. Lol.

It could be anyone, but realistically who has a penchant for tacky, thrown together costumes? Plus it's the fact that if it is him, it's a scene that actually happened in the comic.

I wonder how likely a black variant of this could be? Take away the wine glass if that's still included, give it a Jean or Selene head, instant Black Queen.

Black & White Friday....

A ton. Lol.

It could be anyone, but realistically who has a penchant for tacky, thrown together costumes? Plus it's the fact that if it is him, it's a scene that actually happened in the comic.

I wonder how likely a black variant of this could be? Take away the wine glass if that's still included, give it a Jean or Selene head, instant Black Queen.

Selene would be an interesting twist. Not much merch out there as far as that character is concerned. I'm sure hard core Selene fans would snap up a variant off this Emma PF in a heartbeat. I don't know if a Selene PF would sell very well. That's why a variant would be smart on SSC's part. A few minor tweaks off the existing Emma sculpt and a Selene PF would be good to go.

Selene would be an interesting twist. Not much merch out there as far as that character is concerned. I'm sure hard core Selene fans would snap up a variant off this Emma PF in a heartbeat. I don't know if a Selene PF would sell very well. That's why a variant would be smart on SSC's part. A few minor tweaks off the existing Emma sculpt and a Selene PF would be good to go.
Selene would move. Drop the ES to 350 and we're WL pretty quick

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Cannot wait for this! One of my favourite Marvel characters. I think her face looks great. Only possible issues is I agree with the Hair comments it needs a bit more detail. Also has anyone noticed she has a bit of a giraffe neck going on? Not sure if its just the angle of the camera though. Hopefully she has a corset with the straps going down, difficult to tell from the picture. Either way the Hellfire Club Emma is my favourite and I'm loving what I have seen so far, hopefully she is previewed at comic con!

Cannot wait for this! One of my favourite Marvel characters. I think her face looks great. Only possible issues is I agree with the Hair comments it needs a bit more detail. Also has anyone noticed she has a bit of a giraffe neck going on? Not sure if its just the angle of the camera though. Hopefully she has a corset with the straps going down, difficult to tell from the picture. Either way the Hellfire Club Emma is my favourite and I'm loving what I have seen so far, hopefully she is previewed at comic con!
She'll be there and the neck thing probably has something to do with the way they took the pic

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Yeah they confirmed it'll be at Comic Con. I can't wait. And along with Pinhead!!! Hopefully also some surprises. Magneto

Yeah they confirmed it'll be at Comic Con. I can't wait. And along with Pinhead!!! Hopefully also some surprises. Magneto

I'd love to see a Mags PF. It is WAY overdue. However, the XM Mags will probably be impossible to top. Very much looking forward to seeing Emma. I hope she comes with a COH. I don't like what I've seen so far with her hair in the preview pics. Maybe she'll look better in the full reveal.

10474544_10152386500929145_2420400453526761305_n.jpg

Proportions are very cartoony here. Reminds me of MK9. Extremely skinny everywhere, but huge breasts. Face looks great though.

Back