[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•JUDGE DREDD•BD TERMINATOR 2•REMAKE•MYTHOS BOBA FETT

Yup what Galactiboy said. They still hold up very well but need work to release full potential. :)

I will pm you about some tips.

And thos answer odd, there will be more SW characthers planned :)

I look forward to it buddy:yess:

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•JUDGE DREDD•BD TERMINATOR 2• REMAKE JASON VOORHEES

So the first SW custom i'm working on is a Boba inspired by the Mythos Statue.

Saw this at work and about fell outta my seat.

disgonbegood.gif

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•JUDGE DREDD•BD TERMINATOR 2•REMAKE•MYTHOS BOBA FETT

Ahhhh! i see what you mean.
I can't seem to find them on Ebay for sale but i can find the Medicom version.
Thanks for the info buddy.

Usually they sell around $100 for a complete figure... and that's true for pretty much all of them. Maybe a bit less if you can find an assembled one w/o a box.

Showed my wife your work on Fett. Said she'd kick me in the b***s if I tried to mod my SW Fett... No faith.
Vicariously living though your customs.

Hey Elvis, quick question, how did you get your Bruce Lee body to match the height of andrew lincoln? I believe the body is shorter than normal to match bruce lee's shorter stature.

Elvis where's that battle damage Robocop ,still hanging to see it

Wow Seb that Boba Fett is so bada$$ man, can't wait to see it finished! Very happy to see you dive into StarWars! Keep up the amazing work!

That's already the coolest looking Boba Fett I've seen and its still a wip. That's a great concept. I have a feeling we might be seeing another SW villain from you in the next few weeks as well. :wink1:

Showed my wife your work on Fett. Said she'd kick me in the b***s if I tried to mod my SW Fett... No faith.
Vicariously living though your customs.

:lol you could still buy another one :)

Hey Elvis, quick question, how did you get your Bruce Lee body to match the height of andrew lincoln? I believe the body is shorter than normal to match bruce lee's shorter stature.

I did extend the body. I inserted a metal rod at the waist to make the torso longer and fill the gap with foam. I also put some long feet peg to keep the proportions.

Elvis where's that battle damage Robocop ,still hanging to see it

LOL i'm still waiting on the murphy head.

Wow Seb that Boba Fett is so bada$$ man, can't wait to see it finished! Very happy to see you dive into StarWars! Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks my friend, you will see for sure more SW customs as of now.

Amazing Boba Seb. :clap

Thanks my friend.

That's already the coolest looking Boba Fett I've seen and its still a wip. That's a great concept. I have a feeling we might be seeing another SW villain from you in the next few weeks as well. :wink1:

:wink1:

My work here is done. :monkey3

So glad I could bring you into our little SW universe and I can't believe you got working on this so fast! I can't wait to see what you come up with from my other package! I've been wanting to see how you'd handle modifying this and as usual you do not disappoint!
:thud:

My work here is done. :monkey3

So glad I could bring you into our little SW universe and I can't believe you got working on this so fast! I can't wait to see what you come up with from my other package! I've been wanting to see how you'd handle modifying this and as usual you do not disappoint!
:thud:

THanks my friend for hooking me up :lol

Here's some wip pics of my Marmit Sandtrooper. I went with an heavy rusted weathering.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•BD TERMINATOR 2•REMAKE Jason•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•Sandtro

You seriously need to just concentrate on SW stuff from here on in. That Boba and Sandtrooper are incredible! I need to see more :rock

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•BD TERMINATOR 2•REMAKE Jason•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•Sandtro

The weathering on that Stormtrooper is insane, lovely job Seb

Star Wars = :sleep

Star Wars + Seb= :thud:

With bobba and the sand trooper you've taken your first step into a larger world:)

Had to be said :)

Great work as usual.

Correction!

Star Wars = :sleep

Star Wars + Seb=

samuel-l-jackson-pulp-ficti.jpg

some crazy *** tasty burger **** going on in here in my absence. true going over to the dark side stuff, seb . you scare me...

Again with your amazing paint work.
I think you should be banned from this and all forums for making people jelous and being far too good for your own boot's:)

Seriously though how the hell do you find the time to do this?
As i feel most of my time is cleaning the stupid airbrush and waiting for laquer to dry.

Seb has now started SW figs. This thread will implode from awesomeness very soon.

Seb has now started SW figs. This thread will implode from awesomeness very soon.

Yeah i'm getting the starwars urge now and want to buy fett , vader and storm troopers.
I must resist though as i have no room as it is.
BUT! I do have a screamin/kaiyodo fett and storm trooper 1/6 vinyl model kit so may see how they fit.

As in Seb's early pages he has done the same with vader and it looks flawless.:clap

Back