[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 MYTHOS BOBA FETT•custom's•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT

I will be selling a Walter white in the coming days.

Goatee head, trevor shoes, moe chemsuit, entropy pink gazmask. Comes with flask and box of meth.

PM me if interested, pics will come.

I will be selling a Walter white in the coming days.

Goatee head, trevor shoes, moe chemsuit, entropy pink gazmask. Comes with flask and box of meth.

PM me if interested, pics will come.

Someone will be happy to have that!

Never fast enough :lol

Did you ever finish that daredevil movie custom? I saw the comic version but I can't find the movie version.

Been working on Dengar one of the bounty Hunter in Empire Strikes back.

Mainly I reworked the horrible 12" Hasbro figure.

Here's a before pic

ScreenShot2013-06-27at103254_zps4596d093.png

and here's a wip so far. Backpack completely scratch build.

IMG_1056_zpsbb14ba97.jpg

IMG_1055_zpsdbd082c7.jpg

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•DENGAR

That's so sick. Surely that isn't the same sculpt. :lol

Re: ELVIS1976 CUSTOM'S•REMAKE Jason•H2 MYERS•THOMAS HEWITT•MYTHOS BOBA FETT•DENGAR

haha indeed that is a brand new sculpt. THe hasbor one is way too crappy and was molded in his skull cpa anyway.

Oh btw, are you planning to mod that Hurricane Vader you brought?

I don't know yet, I will see once I get it if it needs some moddings but I think it will be pretty much perfect.

Dengar was always my favorite when I was a kid. He really seemed like he had stories to tell. Sure, Boba Fett may have been the "best" bounty hunter in the galaxy ... but Dengar looked like he'd go to hell and back to get the job done. And, unlike the Fett family, he works without a helmet ... and has the massive head wounds to prove it!

Gritty as hell. Dedication to the craft. Gotta respect that! :lol

Dengar was always my favorite when I was a kid. He really seemed like he had stories to tell. Sure, Boba Fett may have been the "best" bounty hunter in the galaxy ... but Dengar looked like he'd go to hell and back to get the job done. And, unlike the Fett family, he works without a helmet ... and has the massive head wounds to prove it!

Gritty as hell. Dedication to the craft. Gotta respect that! :lol

I completely agree. It was one of my fav figure as a kid becasue that is one of the first I get.

Damn seb you have jesus skills, but instead water into wine you transform **** into art :)

Damn Elvis, you open Hell's gate of Star Wars custom :D Now you are damned :D Beautiful work, Seb ;)

Been working on Dengar one of the bounty Hunter in Empire Strikes back.

Mainly I reworked the horrible 12" Hasbro figure.

Here's a before pic

ScreenShot2013-06-27at103254_zps4596d093.png

and here's a wip so far. Backpack completely scratch build.

IMG_1056_zpsbb14ba97.jpg

IMG_1055_zpsdbd082c7.jpg

:thud::thud::thud: INSANE!

[ame]https://youtu.be/2XvSdCQflDc[/ame]

Back