[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•JUDGE DREDD•BD TERMINATOR 2• REMAKE JASON VOORHEES

I can't even believe you looked at the Mezco head and said, "Yeah, I can make that work." :cuckoo:

Looks great though and worked perfectly.

:lol well I knew I had to resculpt the head, the maks didn't looked bad. What I liked was the ratio of the head. I think it gives the whole figure the proportions he need.

Re: ELVIS1976 custom's•H2 MYERS•JUDGE DREDD•BD TERMINATOR 2• REMAKE JASON VOORHEES

Fantastic work Seb.:clap Never would have known that was the crappy Mezco figure.

That Jason is beautiful!
Great work as always,Seb :hi5:

:exactly: That should be Seb's slogan! Bought some 1/6 **** that needs to be fixed? Call Elvis!!! Born to polish turds since 76'! :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:

Thanks guys, that Mezco head was a good investment :)

Some more progress on the H2 Myers. Finished the jacket.

Looking good Seb! Repainted One head?

Yup repainted and rehaired :)

I prefer that mask over the torn one.

Is this the 'Revolver' sculpt ?

Well the revolver head is basically the mask has he is wearing until the end. It was called revolver cause he appears on the cover of revolver magazing with that mask.

AMAZING! As usual:clap

What head is that buddy?
Also what did you use for the hair?

Head was sculpted by One customs for the hiar I used faux fur.

That Meyers is amazing Seb

Nice! Great to see more horror in here.

Oh hell yeah! Thats my thing right there! :D

Well the revolver head is basically the mask has he is wearing until the end. It was called revolver cause he appears on the cover of revolver magazing with that mask.

Ah! That explains it.

Its this one.

Back