[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Epic just saw those pics! Incredible :D

Love the way the suit looks as well!

Is it the DCD one reworked or another?

It is the dcd one but i did some mods.

Retailored it so it is more of a tight fit.
Darkened the red and the blue and i padded the crotch area also.

The light makes the suit looks too bright. Will try to take a pics showing the real colour.

Here's how the colour really look.

IMG_3795.jpg

elvis its insane the way you make these figures. absolutley ground breaking stuff :)

Superb work. Is that the HT Thor body used?

u sir are a jedi master! truly fantastic they look so life like! guess i knjow wat imma b pm u for!,lol,lol

MAN O MAN!!!.....i was working on an EXACT CABLE!!!....SAME HEAD SCULPT except i sculpted over the scar....WOW...i'm kinda on a high cause i was able to share the same vision as you...:).....that supes is awesome but that 13 inch head doesn't quite fir the terminator body....if you could shrink that HS just a tad...you my friend, would have a true masterpiece...:)

That Cable head is sick! Please cast it and sell me one or trade for the deadpool parts x 2.

Everytime I think I've seen the best he can do....... I turn out to be WRONG! He's the only artist I've ever seen do customs that makes me want to buy figures that I wouldn't have any interest in other than owning a piece of his art. Truly amazing!

MAN O MAN!!!.....i was working on an EXACT CABLE!!!....SAME HEAD SCULPT except i sculpted over the scar....WOW...i'm kinda on a high cause i was able to share the same vision as you...:).....that supes is awesome but that 13 inch head doesn't quite fir the terminator body....if you could shrink that HS just a tad...you my friend, would have a true masterpiece...:)

haha thanks man, i do not agree about the size of the supes head.
In hands it looks perfectly scaled but my crappy camera always makes the head looks bigger than they really are. It is becasue of the wide angle.:)

Which body is the supes, Seb?? Same DCD body?
Looks SO much better!!

No way it isn't the dcd body.
It is the hot toys terminator body.
The suit is the dcd one but i did some mods.
Retailored it so it is more of a tight fit.
Darkened the red and the blue and i padded the crotch area also.

seb how s the gunslinger spawn commin along? one of my fav comic books! and the movie was dope too!..keep lookin thru all the pics for the 1millionth time and ive gone crossed eyed!!,lol

Gunslinger spawn is on hold for now :-(

Managed to attached a Mark III arm on a true type body and still keep full mobility for cable mechanic arm.

IMG_3806.jpg

Back