[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

awesoem work as always amigo. did u use normal acrylic on the royce body to make the spawn symbiote look?. and dude please tell me what coat did u get for gunslinger spawn its dope!.

I really dig that Cap, the pouches are great.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Poison Ivy turns out.

awesoem work as always amigo. did u use normal acrylic on the royce body to make the spawn symbiote look?. and dude please tell me what coat did u get for gunslinger spawn its dope!.

I usd normal acrylics to paint the body but i worked layer by layer to avoid the paint to crack.
The coat came from the HT Hellboy and dye in red.

You're probably right - Seb is so good because he is in total control. I hope to see the day where Seb is the boss and makes all the decisions and we can all get high quality figures which are designed by him :panic:

That is actually a good idea.
THe thing is I want this to be a hobby and not a full time job. I think it will kill the creativity and i don't want to get bored.

I think they should clone Seb rather than hire him...imagine a thousand Elvis1976 making 10 thousand figures in a week lol

That is actually a good idea.
THe thing is I want this to be a hobby and not a full time job. I think it will kill the creativity and i don't want to get bored.

Yeah, I can understand why you don't want to do this as a 'job'.
It's a difficult thing to manage creativity.

cheers bro!! u are a super star, was thinkin of maybe primering the body first..your paint skills on the headsculpts are so damn realistic, that superman is one of my fave bro!!. u manage to finish the nightwing?..also would love to see your take on the four horse men of the apocolypse!.keep up the great work bro!

haha well i'm always in a Batman mmod but that's true i'm working on some batman related stuff.

Mad Hatter and a new armored Batman (elvis style) :)

Elvis you are a superstar.

This Thor is amazing. Unlike some of the other Thors, this one still retains the look of an actor. Just sick.

IMG_3817.jpg

What i like is that Elvis always have the balls to try stuff.
Man i'm just scared when futzing them figures ^^

Planning on doing something about Thor's helmet?

Last edited:

FInally my BOB is finished.
Thanks to cocoboloboy for the head, hat and jacket.
Painted them added hair and voila.
The jacket is actually dark purple but you can't noticed it on the pics.

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

Hey Seb, did the Marty head arrive safely yet? :pray::monkey1 By the way, I know I overpaid a little as you'll see, concider it a little extra as a thank you. ;)

Back