[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ELVIS1976 custom work and kitbash

Beast is awsome but Id like to see you do real fur on him (like the chewbaccas Ive seen) your eye on a real fur one would be . . incredible

Gunslinger spawn is on hold for now :-(

Managed to attached a Mark III arm on a true type body and still keep full mobility for cable mechanic arm.

IMG_3806.jpg

Behave will ya u sick bugger :thud:

dude!! i was doin the same thing with my busted iron man !!,lol great minds think alike!!,..u have aparts break down so far for gunslinger spawn please please? so need to make me one and have it in all its glory on my shelf!! imma b ordering my spawn head soon from F-seb the mad genius!!

Kingdom Come Superman finished.

I did some mod on the neck and make it look bigger by sculpting directly inside the neck socket.
Thanks to MOE for the boots.

IMG_3814.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3815.jpg

Makes my THOR sleevless.

I wasn't a fan of all those customs using big muscular bodies.
I wanted muscle arm but a v shpae torso.

What i did is put the barney ross arm on a tt advanced body.
I'm pretty happy with the result and like the overall proportions.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

and lastly changed the pouches and belts on my CAP and replaced them with some real leather brown one.
Also made some new gloves.

IMG_3829.jpg

Awesome updates, bro! Thor looks especially awesome, very tempted to do the same to mine :rock Did you have to do any work to match the skin tones?

Seb, the KC Supes, Thor and Cap are truly awesome! I love the upgrade on Cap!

Eric

this page alone is a badass showcase for some of the greatest custom work ever. can't get over that supes. thor looks perfect now. and i didn't think you could improve on cap, but there you go and just _____ SLAP me in the face.

Awesome updates, bro! Thor looks especially awesome, very tempted to do the same to mine :rock Did you have to do any work to match the skin tones?

No no colour matching, the arms were pretty much the exact colour!
Just put them on an dvanced body and you're good to go.
I also trimmed a lot at the back of the armour so it is super slim on the body.

I hope sideshows taking notes from Seb before making their 1/6 comic figures, heck screw the notes just hire Seb to design them

You are right about the Thor, huge arms don't look as good. Those arms are perfect.

I hope sideshows taking notes from Seb before making their 1/6 comic figures, heck screw the notes just hire Seb to design them

Takes notes? Yes, but hire him? No. Not that I wouldn't think it would be awesome if SSC would want to hire Seb, but the truth is once he's on their payroll he can no longer make is own creations. He'd be part of a team and would have to answer to his bosses. Not that the SSC team is not creative, but I think that being part of a team would stifle Seb's incredible creativity. I may be wrong, but the reason I think we're seeing such amazing creations from Seb is because he's in sole control of what he makes. He's always adjusting his creations to make them even better.

I don't know, I just don't see being part of that team, or any team, as a plus for Seb.

Just my opinion. Seb, tell us what do you think, brother.

Eric

Takes notes? Yes, but hire him? No. Not that I wouldn't think it would be awesome if SSC would want to hire Seb, but the truth is once he's on their payroll he can no longer make is own creations. He'd be part of a team and would have to answer to his bosses. Not that the SSC team is not creative, but I think that being part of a team would stifle Seb's incredible creativity. I may be wrong, but the reason I think we're seeing such amazing creations from Seb is because he's in sole control of what he makes. He's always adjusting his creations to make them even better.

I don't know, I just don't see being part of that team, or any team, as a plus for Seb.

Just my opinion. Seb, tell us what do you think, brother.

Eric

You're probably right - Seb is so good because he is in total control. I hope to see the day where Seb is the boss and makes all the decisions and we can all get high quality figures which are designed by him :panic:

You're probably right - Seb is so good because he is in total control. I hope to see the day where Seb is the boss and makes all the decisions and we can all get high quality figures which are designed by him :panic:

I'm all for that!

Eric

Back