[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•LMS GABRI

THanks a lot my friends. I will have pics of wip Donatello soon :) Stay tuned.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•LMS GABRI

Some slight adjustments on my Turtles.
Some details added and a sewer base designed and printed by Corrose.

IMG_1104_zps9a472c90.jpg

IMG_1105_zps6ef2e0b8.jpg

IMG_1106_zps71b55c2f.jpg

IMG_1108_zpsc528970a.jpg

IMG_1110_zps46a77536.jpg

IMG_1111_zps77270182.jpg

I'm also working on DR Satan mechanical arms.

IMG_1114_zps88fd2db9.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•DR SATAN

Okay, First Dr. Satan scares the bejesus out of me , second the turtle shell looks photo realistic! Great looking figures.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•DR SATAN

ELVIS1976 & FRIENDS CUSTOM FIGURE SHOW WILL SOON BE HERE!

The much anticipated "Elvis1976 & Friends Custom Figure Show" is just 70 days away! October 12th will be here before you know it! Meet customizers Elvis1976, Zebraten, GeeWhiz, Punch Customs and more!

Tickets are still available. They are $20 ($25 at the door).

Remember, everyone who purchases a ticket and attends the show will be entered in a drawing. This will be your chance to own one of these amazing customizer's one-of-a-kind figures for just the cost of a ticket! Don't miss this show!

For show and ticket info go to https://punchcustoms.blogspot.com/

NYC-show_banner -400.jpg

Thanks a lot friends. Don't know if anybody noticed it but I used a straw for Dr Satan mechanical arm :lol

Man, love all the little details on the Turtle... and the finish on his shell is incredible.

Thanks a lot friends. Don't know if anybody noticed it but I used a straw for Dr Satan mechanical arm :lol

****ing brilliant as always :lol :lol :rock

Oh I remember now, Dr. Satan. *********, everybody gotta know about Dr. Satan.

That's looking SICK! Can't wait to see Otis.

Straw! You a magnificent artist!

Who would think of using a straw? You have a creative mind and an eye for little details.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

And what's funny is the straw looks totally legit, I can only imagine that in Belgium the straws are made out of some kind of metal and often used for industrial purposes :lecture

Spaulding now with his jacket made by GeeWhiz custom and of course weathered. I always liked this look in Devil's rejects so now he is completed.

IMG_1115_zps7753b63f.jpg

IMG_1119_zps523be3e4.jpg

IMG_1118_zps9ac21862.jpg

and Remake Leatherface is now done. Stand made by Mudblood. I still need to add some blood and dirt on the floor and some more details but here he is.

IMG_1120_zps5017ea6a.jpg

That Spaulding melts my heart! What a smile!!! So perfect man!!! Dr Satan!!!! Your just going ballistic these days huh!?

Spaulding now with his jacket made by GeeWhiz custom and of course weathered. I always liked this look in Devil's rejects so now he is completed.

IMG_1115_zps7753b63f.jpg

IMG_1119_zps523be3e4.jpg

IMG_1118_zps9ac21862.jpg

and Remake Leatherface is now done. Stand made by Mudblood. I still need to add some blood and dirt on the floor and some more details but here he is.

IMG_1120_zps5017ea6a.jpg

Good to see you using my stand! Now get that guillotine and fence up! :D

LOL do not worry soon I will have lots of pics.

Some updates on my Miller Batman.

Some update on the body, new boots and suit weathering.

IMG_1145_zps2c49cfa5.jpg

Back