[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•REMAKE JASON•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DR SATAN

I was cleaning my detolf and decided to take a pcitures of all the Rogues customs I have made during the years. I added my new armored Batman in the mix.

Here's the familly photo.

IMG_0979_zps9c6c58da.jpg

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfection achieved bro! That Killing Joke! :drool

Re: Elvis1976 customs•REMAKE JASON•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DR SATAN

As always awesome work. There a of number of customizers here that make me (and others) hungry to improve our own skills.

As always awesome work. There a of number of customizers here that make me (and others) hungry to improve our own skills.

what he said!

As your name suggests - you are king - of customs!

:rock for Dr. Satan!!! I can't wait to see it finished!!

As for your Rogues gallery, any updates on Mr. Freeze?

Love your rouges their the best in the business!

Good lord! :rock2

Nice to see all of them !! Good work my friend :)

Can I see a group pic of your rock legends.....I couldn't make New York.:wink1:

Outstanding custom work elvis.

Cheers,
Peter.

Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•SA BATMAN•DD

Daredevil almost complete.

I got the suit from Tony. It was bright red pleather. I repainted it to give it a leathery shiny texture to it.
It help brings the contrast and looks more realistic.

IMG_0997_zps91f4fe7b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•SA BATMAN•DD

You mean Spaulding :)

I agree I like House but it seems unfinished and too much like a giant video clip. Devil's is a much more mature movie and better filmed.

:lol yes of course, Spaulding :lol

I was cleaning my detolf and decided to take a pcitures of all the Rogues customs I have made during the years. I added my new armored Batman in the mix.

Here's the familly photo.

IMG_0979_zps9c6c58da.jpg

That's a lot of awesome :rock :rock :rock

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DD

Daredevil looks amazing Seb, what kind of paint did you use on the suit to get it looking like that.

Daredevil looks amazing Seb, what kind of paint did you use on the suit to get it looking like that.

Thanks Emma.
First I repainted the whole suit with a mix of red and black. I drybrushed it with pure red to bring out the details and then added a wash of black to make everything more subtle. Once it was all dry I applied gloss varnish with a big brush to make it look like leather.

HELLBOY almost done. Everything I used is from the Sideshow figure. I used an Arnold body that I dye red. Repainted the head and applied real hair and weathered the clothing. I got the ss figure for 30$ so all in all a good deal.

Now that I see the pics I think his teeth are too white :)

IMG_1016_zpsa81d38f9.jpg

IMG_1012_zpscbb34cd7.jpg

IMG_1019_zps4adabdae.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DD•HELLBOY

Looks like a lot more than $30 now :rock

Your weathering is just insane, you seriously can polish turds into diamonds haha

Hero in a half shell.

Leonardo is now 99% complete. Onto the next now Donatello.

A huge thanks to my friend F-seb for sculpting the head for me.

So the base body is a predator body, mixed with a 12" playmates ninja turtles, some scultping to the body and custom clothing and accessories.

IMG_1048_zps1ac888ea.jpg

IMG_1025_zps09f4fa53.jpg

IMG_1045_zps9666ffa6.jpg

IMG_1044_zpsf2fb5b3b.jpg

IMG_1029_zps6f68f3a7.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsf16a035e.jpg

IMG_1036_zpsa0bf76a4.jpg

Last edited:
Back