[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•TDKR

It's getting cold in here.

image-7_zps45ab620a.jpeg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•TDKR

aw yeah.... Freeze is looking great!!! go, hotdog GO!!!!!!

Looking great!

Holy ****
That Malgus head is perfect for freeze.

Fist look at Donatello.

Still lot do to and add but here's how he looks like at the moment.

I'm using the same head as Leo for now but he will have a different expression so that will be changed.
But after seing that head on Don I think I will go for a more angry expression for Leo :)

IMG_1160_zps1db9d4a9.jpg

IMG_1158_zps5e3ab6b4.jpg

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES (LEO•DON)

:clap:clap:clap:clap

when you get all 4 made and posed side by side, the 1/6 community will certainly melt.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES (LEO•DON)

Love it he looks amazing! And the movie was actually really awesome!

Fantastic spaulding elvis, when i noticed the outfit a month or so ago on GeeWhiz custom facebook page -

I had an idea it was gonna be made for you ;) as everyone else are going with the clown pants and t-shirt look,.........

Love it he looks amazing! And the movie was actually really awesome!

Thanks my friend. I wasn't gonna buld the 4 at first but now that is what I will do.

Fantastic spaulding elvis, when i noticed the outfit a month or so ago on GeeWhiz custom facebook page -

I had an idea it was gonna be made for you ;) as everyone else are going with the clown pants and t-shirt look,.........

Thanks my friend, I just loved Spaulding in Devil's too much not to make that look.

Fist look at Donatello.

Still lot do to and add but here's how he looks like at the moment.

I'm using the same head as Leo for now but he will have a different expression so that will be changed.
But after seing that head on Don I think I will go for a more angry expression for Leo :)

IMG_1160_zps1db9d4a9.jpg

IMG_1158_zps5e3ab6b4.jpg
Ah,my favorite turtle. :D
Donnie's looking perfect.
Can't wait to see the whole crew finished,
Gonna be beautiful.

Did you dye the bodies,Seb?
Or is that just paint?

Elvis1976 and Friends NYC Show October 2014 - WINSON MA UPDATE

Here's an update on the upcoming "Elvis1976 & Friends Custom Figure Show" this October 12th in NYC.

Here are some pics of Winson Ma's amazing work which will be on display at the "Elvis1976 & Friends Custom Figure Show".

The first 100 attendees will receive a FREE Apexbrick figure courtesy of Winson Classic Creation.

For ticket info go to [B]https://punchcustoms.blogspot.com/[/B]

906643_10152598728394035_5188390649365641876_o.jpg

10517317_10152598728709035_5580030007560058652_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES

So here's my almost finished version of Gabriel the Paladin. A charachter created by Dan Luvisi in his book The Las Man Standing.
I have shared it with Dan himself and he has expressed interest in owning the figure so for me that really means a lot.
Again a huge thanks to Michael Boga my friend the the awesome work on the diorama.
IMG_107223-03-00_zpsa56db9c4.jpg

LMS!! nice!! ThreeZero is making one as well. But not sure if they can meet the level of detail you got on this guy! you got the SharkBites!!! thats was up!!!! :rock

Work In Progress CAESAR from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Rainman head, custom body and custom fur suit.

image-7_zps4d3fe7c8.jpeg

image-8_zps802e35d5.jpeg

Work In Progress CEASAR from Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Rainman head, custom body and custom fur suit.

image-7_zps4d3fe7c8.jpeg

image-8_zps802e35d5.jpeg
Damn u seb that's beautiful!!!! So jelly right now. Awesome awesome!

Re: Elvis1976 customs•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•DAWN CAESAR

Great friend!! You are the best!!! Leo and Don are awesome

Back