[ELVIS1976 | custom work] • 1/1 PROTON PACK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES

Wow.

I'm not a Turtles fan at all, but that is a beautiful figure!

When you display your figures in NYC in October, you should definitely show some photos of what the bits and pieces were before you got your magical fingers on them! I think it's even more impressive when you take into account the journey each component of the figures take in their transformation!

Great job seb really love it!

Really dig your take on TMNT! You prove that they can be updated and "real world" but not look like ****. This looks like something that's alive, but doesn't loose the original sensibility. Unlike those Bay abortions :lol

Oh, and do I spy Jake Sully's loin cloth :lol I love how you have so many great pieces you seamlessly weave into each figure.

I know you said you were only doing two, but I think you need to see this through... and maybe even add in a Shredder and Splinter :lecture

Nice catch on the sully loin cloth. Atm i am sure doin 2 turtles. I want to make more vut the bodies costs a lot. I will def be doin shredder and a new casey jones why not even attempting April but i really want to make a Bebop and Rocksteady.

Bebop and Rocksteady would be awesome as well... I would have suggested them, but didn't want to be greedy :lol

And, I don't know if you ever finished the Toxic Avenger, but he'd go nicely next to them :lecture

I'm so done. That right there, is perfection. Holy *$(# Seb...:thud:

Sebs accessories must take up a whole room. You got pieces for everything , I would love to see Bebop and rocksteady

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•DD•HELLBOY

Hero in a half shell.

Leonardo is now 99% complete. Onto the next now Donatello.

A huge thanks to my friend F-seb for sculpting the head for me.

So the base body is a predator body, mixed with a 12" playmates ninja turtles, some scultping to the body and custom clothing and accessories.

IMG_1048_zps1ac888ea.jpg

IMG_1025_zps09f4fa53.jpg

IMG_1045_zps9666ffa6.jpg

IMG_1044_zpsf2fb5b3b.jpg

IMG_1029_zps6f68f3a7.jpg

IMG_1035_zpsf16a035e.jpg

IMG_1036_zpsa0bf76a4.jpg

Flawless and so NYC!!!! :rock

BTW, a small thing and one more praise to heap upon you. But really like how the fabric of the mask has a great texture match to the sculpt. Just little things like that add up to such an impressive figure.

Okay, done praising you :lecture

I'm gonna put it out there and say this is the most unique and creative custom there has been.
Flawless. Absolutely flawless.

Thanks a lot my friends, it's really the kind of project I really love. Piecing together a lot of parts that wasn't meant to work together and lots of details and accessories.

Leo looks great. The new film could have benefitted from your design skills.

Bebop and Rocksteady would be awesome as well... I would have suggested them, but didn't want to be greedy :lol

And, I don't know if you ever finished the Toxic Avenger, but he'd go nicely next to them :lecture

Oh man yes now that I think about it I still need to finish Toxie.

So here's my almost finished version of Gabriel the Paladin. A charachter created by Dan Luvisi in his book The Las Man Standing.

I have shared it with Dan himself and he has expressed interest in owning the figure so for me that really means a lot.

Again a huge thanks to Michael Boga my friend the the awesome work on the diorama.

IMG_107223-03-00_zpsa56db9c4.jpg

IMG_107023-03-00_zps7ed4e221.jpg

IMG_107723-03-00_zpsbeff47bb.jpg

IMG_107923-03-00_zps20cd0ff0.jpg

Fantastic looking figure, loads of great detail.

Cheers,
Peter.

Re: Elvis1976 customs•ARKHAM ORIGINS BATMAN•CAPTAIN SPAULDING•NINJA TURTLES•LMS GABRI

I like the Ninja Turtle :horror

Good Work !

Back