Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all those that want solid polystone statues, a lot of good solid polystone did for your statue there just saying...

Glad you're getting a replacement Buffygirl, the statue's really great!

Got the old PF yesterday EX #15 so awesome, I love it more than the new PF probably because she's in her classic dress. The clevage is nicely done too, and while it did look cartoony in pics, in RL it doesn't look as cartoony as I thought it would. The paint is awesome especially on the eyes. EX Spider's the way to go, hides less of her face from multiple angles.

0132tq.jpg

023npq.jpg

014ipm.jpg

015li.jpg

017qvi.jpg

018yvp.jpg

019ptk.jpg

020jye.jpg

021vkr.jpg

022lp.jpg

To all those that want solid polystone statues, a lot of good solid polystone did for your statue there just saying..."

You have got to be kidding me!

Rhino is painted fiberglass, the Hulk Maquette is thin casting.

Everything can break, but accepting an inferior product while relishing in someone elses misfortune....:slap

Are you still going to do a video review BG?

I keep hoping my WL converts on this, even though it is a small switchout. Giving me time to get LD as well.

As much as I want to put Elvira, LD and Vampi together...Vampi's devil head really creeps me out. May stick with just Elvira and LD!

Are you still going to do a video review BG?

I keep hoping my WL converts on this, even though it is a small switchout. Giving me time to get LD as well.

As much as I want to put Elvira, LD and Vampi together...Vampi's devil head really creeps me out. May stick with just Elvira and LD!

Just trying to find the proper time. right now (starting in 2 minutes) I need to find a way to remove 12GB from my pc. It's too backed up.

Got the old PF yesterday EX #15 so awesome, I love it more than the new PF probably because she's in her classic dress. The clevage is nicely done too, and while it did look cartoony in pics, in RL it doesn't look as cartoony as I thought it would. The paint is awesome especially on the eyes. EX Spider's the way to go, hides less of her face from multiple angles.

021vkr.jpg

Nice one :greenwithenvy:

How much did she set you back? Did you buy her from a collector/ebay/etc?

I'm really hoping to come across one. I know of two online, one that keeps popping up on ebay for $600 and another on Amazon for £800 GBP :eek:

Damn it... I called ssc to charge my flex pay early and it's not even available till next month? :gah: I guess it wouldn't be signed by Cassandra Peterson this week at our Fan Expo.:monkey2

Damn it... I called ssc to charge my flex pay early and it's not even available till next month? :gah: I guess it wouldn't be signed by Cassandra Peterson this week at our Fan Expo.:monkey2

That sucks! Maybe find the first PF and sign that one?

Yeah it's not one of those neat dremel cut up jobs to be reglued later. I am surprised SS accept those.

Back