Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elvira arrived today
F1866CB4-F121-4212-9A21-A71831065BC8-8399-0000067E95BEF1A8.jpg

Quite the ladies man I see :D

funny-gif-black-man-smile-wink.gif

I really hope Sideshow can do something for me on that fixed finger, which it's pretty much a body replacement. It's early in the game but there's only 250 of these. :gah: :monkey4

I heard of ppl in the Hawkeye thread that couldn't get a replacement and that was damn near the shipping of them with a ES of 350. :monkey2

Ski

Oh no. Well I contacted SSC about 9 days ago not including today. I have not heard back. Getting rather peeved.

I e-mail their customer service and I was told that it's getting forwarded to the returns department and I should hear back with something in about 5-7 days.

What issue did you have BG?

Ski

Oh no. Well I contacted SSC about 9 days ago not including today. I have not heard back. Getting rather peeved.

It's taking 5 to 7 business days to get back to people currently in regards to returns. If you have not heard back by that 7th business day, please do contact customer service directly to get an answer about whether your email was received and when you can expect an answer (sometimes emails will never make it to us for various reasons...biggest one being the attachments people send are too large and won't be allowed to filter through our email system).

So very sorry that some of y'all have had a much longer wait than normal in regards to your returns inquiries.

-Alex

It's taking 5 to 7 business days to get back to people currently in regards to returns. If you have not heard back by that 7th business day, please do contact customer service directly to get an answer about whether your email was received and when you can expect an answer (sometimes emails will never make it to us for various reasons...biggest one being the attachments people send are too large and won't be allowed to filter through our email system).

So very sorry that some of y'all have had a much longer wait than normal in regards to your returns inquiries.

-Alex

:(:(:(

:), thanks Alex. :pray:

Ski

Awww buffy. I was looking forward to your video review. :(

Yeah, it's been sad. I want to do the review as well but the longer I wait, the less exciting it becomes.

Thanks Alex. I heard it was 5-7 days as well. I made sure my attachments were small enough so there were no errors. It's tough just sitting here waiting.

I absolutely love this Elvira. got the Ex, but prefer the regular hand for the appearance of this statue. Great job on this, decal panties and all.:clap

Yeah, it's been sad. I want to do the review as well but the longer I wait, the less exciting it becomes.

Thanks Alex. I heard it was 5-7 days as well. I made sure my attachments were small enough so there were no errors. It's tough just sitting here waiting.

I feel your pain.

I am awaiting a response from an online retailer for a possible replacement for my Elvira pf. I have been waiting for 7 business days so far for a reply. They say theyare awaiting word from Sideshow.

Do high volume (Direct Dealers) not have a more effecient way to contact a Sideshow rep. than the customary 5-7 day wait for Joe/Jill public.

I have not had any dealings with online sideshow retailers thus far, and have only bought directly from Sideshow.

Thanks for any advice.

Thanks to a certain someone, who shall remain nameless but still awesome, I received a response. 5-7 days before the replacement arrives. I can't complain. Could be worse, they could have had none left.

Thanks to a certain someone, who shall remain nameless but still awesome, I received a response. 5-7 days before the replacement arrives. I can't complain. Could be worse, they could have had none left.

Congrats BG, I'm hoping/PRAYING for the same... I've gotten all the Horror PF's within the last year and soon to come Lady Death... I'm loving the whole setup with all them displayed together.

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Ski

Back