Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Premium Format Figure

newelvira.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Elvira Statue

im more interested on what that guy is reading. widow gay?

if this has her actual likeness and not goofy I'm getting this.

Yes, I hated that semi cartoon PF with the spider/bat on her hand.. Which was a weird choice since we had the electric tiki offerings.. I'd love a realistic Elvira!

I just saw the vid too and was like - WAIT did I just see someone making Elvira!?!? I thought at first it was the PF they made, but there is that coffin off to the side, and the vid is about statues not PFs.
I figured someone on here might know but it looks like this was just a small teaser they threw in to tempt us.

Amoktime has (or had) a license for a 1/4 scale PF style Elvira and a nice prototype that looked like Cassandra Peterson. For whatever reason either Elvira herself or her managment wouldn't sign off on the prototype so it never got produced. Based on the Elvira products that have made it to production it appears that there is an issue with Elvira products actually looking like the real deal.

Amoktime has (or had) a license for a 1/4 scale PF style Elvira and a nice prototype that looked like Cassandra Peterson. For whatever reason either Elvira herself or her managment wouldn't sign off on the prototype so it never got produced. Based on the Elvira products that have made it to production it appears that there is an issue with Elvira products actually looking like the real deal.

This is old news actually. Cassandra doesn't want her exact likeness used and prefers a more "stylized" Elvira. Sideshow already addressed this with the PF explaining why it wasn't exact. I forget though, if it was in an SDCC vid or a Spooktacular one.

Back