Premium Format Elvira Premium Format - On sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a link to the high res promotional shots of her? I'd like to have a good look before I order her.

I LOVE this statue! Of course, I am a card carrying member of the Elvira fan club! Really hoping my waitlist comes through, though I don't really need the switchout hand. I think I will give it two more weeks, then break down and order the regular PF.

I think they did a great job with capturing the humour on Elvira's face. Well, I think they captured everything about Elvira well!

Thanks for the pic's guys, sorry your Elvira showed up broken BuffyGirl, I would like to see a video review as well.

I am rather intrigued as to what such an astute collector as yourself would be waiting 27 hours in line for. My curiosity is piqued.

It says it right in my post...art.

The replacement body was shipped out and has a delivery date of next Tuesday.

My replacement will be here today.

zVbMb.gif

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET JEBUS, HOLY ZOOOOOOBLE~!!!!!

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for the pictures you sent. We wanted to follow up with you today to confirm that a replacement order, ########, has been booked for the Elvira Body Only. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for your replacement order to ship at no cost to you.

Ski :panic: :panic: :panic:

My replacement arrived. It all arrived in one piece.I'll keep it but the paint on the shoe is sloppy. Oh well, happy to have her back to normal.

It's taking 5 to 7 business days to get back to people currently in regards to returns. If you have not heard back by that 7th business day, please do contact customer service directly to get an answer about whether your email was received and when you can expect an answer (sometimes emails will never make it to us for various reasons...biggest one being the attachments people send are too large and won't be allowed to filter through our email system).

So very sorry that some of y'all have had a much longer wait than normal in regards to your returns inquiries.

-Alex

I got an email from the customer service manager regarding some Storm PF replacements, that was three weeks ago. Still haven't received anything. I also emailed him again last week asking where they were, but never got a reply. This past weekend I sent another email to him and included [email protected]. Is the department on vacation? Does it typically take over a month to ship out replacements?

I got an email from the customer service manager regarding some Storm PF replacements, that was three weeks ago. Still haven't received anything. I also emailed him again last week asking where they were, but never got a reply. This past weekend I sent another email to him and included [email protected]. Is the department on vacation? Does it typically take over a month to ship out replacements?

I sent an email Re: Gammorrean Guard 2 weeks ago and nothing yet. Even left a voicemail.

Back