Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so it's gonna be forever but you're not actually waiting. What didn't you like about her face?

Hmm, mostly my own personal taste, didn't take to the slightly slanty eyes (and where she looked a little googly eyed in some shots), or her face in general, also the pose was not as dynamic as I liked (would have like a most flexed figure holding the weapons differently) and the paint could use more tones. Lastly, I only plan to get a few spaced out key figures, I'm not really into red (which won't fit into the final color scheme) and I'm not a big fan of Elektra. All pretty subjective stuff.

029-5.jpg

got my Elektra today. reg due to unfortunate circumstance but still an outstanding piece. the detail on the base is simply amazing. love the use of the magnets since it makes me feel like theres less chance for me to accidently break it. and having her in hand now is getting me excited for the white version to come my way. well enough talk on with the pics.

DSCN1682.jpg

DSCN1683.jpg

DSCN1678.jpg

DSCN1679.jpg

DSCN1680.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

DSCN1685.jpg

DSCN1686.jpg

got my Elektra today. reg due to unfortunate circumstance but still an outstanding piece. the detail on the base is simply amazing. love the use of the magnets since it makes me feel like theres less chance for me to accidently break it. and having her in hand now is getting me excited for the white version to come my way. well enough talk on with the pics.

She looks great, congrats! I can't wait to get mine, I'm not excited about putting her together but I still can't wait.

As for the googly eye thing, I think it's the images that is making her look that way but I don't think she is.

just walked in the door and mine was sitting on the steps. wifey must of got it earlier today, so i'll set her up later and take pics along side the PF's so you all can bash my PF's and say how ____ty they look beside the Com.:monkey2:monkey2

Great Pics Iron.Jedi!!!

Just checked my tracking # and it looks like it was delivered today, can't wait to get home :D

just walked in the door and mine was sitting on the steps. wifey must of got it earlier today, so i'll set her up later and take pics along side the PF's so you all can bash my PF's and say how ____ty they look beside the Com.:monkey2:monkey2

Don't do it, from one fellow Canadian to another!!! don't say i didn't warn ya :lol

jk :D

i think putting them together will be nice display. i still want to get the PF's but now i dont have to constatly hunting down one

Back