Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally, I'm a sucker for the light up features. Lightsabers are good that way, but think about X-men vs Sentinel 1, Spidey VS Hulk... all had cool light up options that really made the piece.

The PF looks a bit like that actress from CSI, Jorja Fox.

29e6sqv.jpg

That's a bad pic. She's cuter on the show.

they're ok, but i'd rather have a must have swap out feature.
the lights are only on for a few seconds just to show people then you turn them off

I love light up pieces, but I also like spacing my pieces a lot. I can see people who have a ton of pieces getting annoyed by 10 of them lighting up. :lol

As for the light breaking, I'm sure we can replace the bulb/LED when it expires, if not that would really really suck.

Just got my processing email, funds will be taken tomorrow so hopefully i will get it this week :banana (prob not though :()

The day has finally come. Red Elektra EX will be here tomorrow......... if someone is home to sign off while I'm at work.

my red has shipped. if anyone with the white has a change of heart and is not looking for scapler prices, pm me. I also have lots of goodies to trade or of course can pay you for it.

my red has shipped. if anyone with the white has a change of heart and is not looking for scapler prices, pm me. I also have lots of goodies to trade or of course can pay you for it.

I'm looking to keep her but trades might persuade me in the other direction.

Back