Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah she's coming already from a fellow freak. seems a bit silly having 4 pieces of one character.
:banghead:banghead damn completist sickness :monkey2:monkey2....

Looks Awesome man!!! congrats on eventually having the complete SSC Elektra collection :rock

I used to have the "completist sickness" but i kicked it a while back becuase as someone said earlier today, trying to buy everything will just drive you MAD!!! :lol

I got my Elektra this evening too, shes Awesome, Glad i got on the WL for it :D

Hello all, new member and just wanted to say hello!

I got mine on thursday, and she looks awesome.

Her eyes are straight and no problems at all with the statue.

The katana's look awesome!

She blows away the PF, so my PF is gonna go bye bye.

Cheers, Carl

Looks Awesome man!!! congrats on eventually having the complete SSC Elektra collection :rock

I used to have the "completist sickness" but i kicked it a while back becuase as someone said earlier today, trying to buy everything will just drive you MAD!!! :lol

I got my Elektra this evening too, shes Awesome, Glad i got on the WL for it :D

Yeah I skipped on Elektra and got Mystique since I feel M is best in the line and didn't like Elektra's face sculpt/pose, plus not a big fan. I'm pretty happy with that. E is probably 2nd highest on my list of AH stats though.

Cheers, Carl

Great you have it without the lazy eyes problem... hopefully mine will be the same as yours... shipment coming next week... finger crossed. :D

Cheers, Carl

Welcome! Good to see someone else from Toronto on here.

Cheers, Carl

Hiya! Grats on your Elecktra and having no problems with her eyes. I like her better than the PF from pics as well. (don't have either)

ok here is the side by side shots. let the flaming begin:rolleyes:

mtl63p.jpg

330u62h.jpg

mmyavd.jpg

dhamog.jpg

kcf4nq.jpg

30956hi.jpg

27zjmno.jpg

10y0t9c.jpg

aoar6q.jpg

Is that Cinderella and her wicked step sisters LOL!!!!

Is that Cinderella and her wicked step sisters LOL!!!!

Wow, very nice pics Ski, they are almost the same height when disiplayed together. I kinda like the extra flexion in the knees of the PF better but the face sculpt on the com is nicer. Can you put them next to the other AH pieces Ski? :p

Wow, very nice pics Ski, they are almost the same height when disiplayed together. I kinda like the extra flexion in the knees of the PF better but the face sculpt on the com is nicer. Can you put them next to the other AH pieces Ski? :p

I think you got confused, these were Doug's pics, I do have the AH! grls but no Elektra yet until Whitey later this month.

I love this statue. One of SS best female sculpts.

This is a really beautiful and well done photo. By far it captures the beautiful essence of Elektra.

Hats off to you sir, very well done!

It actually makes me keep staring at my statue all that more.

I'm contemplating getting another EX, to paint her outfit either black or white. With the katana's, I think that a black outfit would really set off her beauty that much more.

Thanks again for sharing. Carl​

insomniac ,you should be a photographer bud!!!great pictures of a great statue!!!:clap:clap:clap

Dude that SUX...sorry to hear that!

damn i never remember to check what # i get, goes to show you how much i care about ES :lol

Back