Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Morrowind.

Really loved the new locales in Dawnguard, have high hopes for how they rendered Solstheim.

Hopefully this isn't their final "big" expansion for Skyrim since we've already visited the place in the Morrowind expansion.

It's getting rave reviews from players and worth the $20.
Some say they don't want to go back to Skyrim.
Has alot of Morrowind music tracks.

So, although I haven't done it yet, I've read that dragon flying in the new DLC isn't controllable. More false advertising from Bethesda.

Controlling a flying dragon is kind of overrated anyways. The world isn't that big... you'd fly from one end to the other in a manner of minutes.

I don't remember them saying we could control a flying dragon either... wasn't it just people hoping that when they saw the video?

Last edited:
Is this content available on a disc from Bethesda?

Not as of yet...

So the two main dlcs are $20 each, and heathfire is $5; its basically the cost of another game, but is the content the size of another game?

I know the first DLC is, what, 10 hours? Heathfire doesn't count, time-wise, so how long is Dragonborn? 10 hours or longer?

Not as of yet...

So the two main dlcs are $20 each, and heathfire is $5; its basically the cost of another game, but is the content the size of another game?

I know the first DLC is, what, 10 hours? Heathfire doesn't count, time-wise, so how long is Dragonborn? 10 hours or longer?

Very good point.
The $60 of the game disc alone got me over 100 hours of play.

Now, $20 for another 10 hours doesn't seem so appealing anymore, at least not for me.

Very late on finally getting this game but I love it. The first hour or so I had no feelings for it at all...then after completing the first couple of main quests I am now hooked.
Again I am new to Skyrim and just finished the mission where I climb the "7000 Steps" to talk to the Grey Beards. I will be playing this game for a long time to come especially only being a level 7 currently.

The last Elder Scrolls game I have played before this was "Morrowind" and I thought that game was amazing. There is obviously no comparison to Morrowind when it comes to Skyrim as far as gameplay, graphics, etc. I have no idea how I put so many Months into Morrowind.

Anyway I decided to go with a "Dark Elf" character just because I think he looks the most f'ed up as far as looks go with the darker skin and crazy eyes with one being red and the other white, lol...yes definately cool.

I must be a geek because I cannot get enough of this game.

I also love the music composition and the snowy Mountains really has a nice feel.

Anyway today no college or work so I'm back off to playing Skyrim...I have plenty of ground to cover. :)

Not as of yet...

Very good point.
The $60 of the game disc alone got me over 100 hours of play.

Now, $20 for another 10 hours doesn't seem so appealing anymore, at least not for me.

Well 25+/- hours is definitely the same or bigger than the majority of games for sale out there ....

Back