Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waiting for ps4 remastered version.

already had planned my build - Samurai.

If the PS4 Fallout mod experience is an indication you'll either have a long wait or should get an XB, Beth games don't like PS4 architecture.

Pink dildarrows.... :rotfl

mainsillysskyrim.jpg

You know, this is an awesome game. No doubt. I've invested too much time to it. But I wish Bethesda would use their resources and move on. Get us the next installment already.

Anyone else here got this Skyrim Dragonborn bust by Gaming Heads? Bought mine from the Bethesda store (they are running a sale so there is $200 off on it...)

Here is my unboxing/review for those interested.

Since you guys must be Elder Scrolls fans I was wondering what were your thoughts on it.

For 650 + shipping? It's meh. You can, of course, repaint it to look great... But as is? Meh.

For 650 + shipping? It's meh. You can, of course, repaint it to look great... But as is? Meh.

It was $440 at the Bethesda store. I agree that $650 is expensive, but still not so bad compared to what Sideshow is doing lately.

Also it is much more impressive to see it in real than on video because of the size.

Back