Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got this game recently but I would like to ask everyone,

First person or third person view? Which is more satisfying or fun in your opinion?

I just got this game recently but I would like to ask everyone,

First person or third person view? Which is more satisfying or fun in your opinion?

when fighting or expecting to fight, talking with someone, first.

Running around, third.

I'm the opposite, when running around I like first person, but when fighting with a sword, I prefer third person. Makes it easier not to hit your follower. But if I'm using magic or talking to someone, I use first person. Really depends what your comfortable with.

Combat in third is hard for me. Your character doesn't lock onto your enemy so I end up swinging wildly at the air sometimes.

Combat in third is hard for me. Your character doesn't lock onto your enemy so I end up swinging wildly at the air sometimes.

Combat in the first person is too tunnel vision for me.I like the big picture, especially if I have two or more people attacking me at the same time. Just had two Dedra's surprise attack me and in first person it's hard to see both at the same time. Yeah, sometimes my swing may miss, but I always have my shield up and get right back in a defence stance. I tried both ways and found third to work best for me. Besides, I like seeing my character fight. Except with Destruction Magic, easier to aim in first person.

I loved this game like all of you...until I took a stare towards the giant ugly Spiders. :horror. I cannot play the game in 1st person view looking at those ugly F__kers with their gigantic stank ass fangs. Trying to do it in 3rd still creeps me the hell out. This happened to me on the Resident Evil games as well. I have arachnophobia. :mad:

I loved this game like all of you...until I took a stare towards the giant ugly Spiders. :horror. I cannot play the game in 1st person view looking at those ugly F__kers with their gigantic stank ass fangs. Trying to do it in 3rd still creeps me the hell out. This happened to me on the Resident Evil games as well. I have arachnophobia. :mad:

image.php

:wave

I'm not scared of spiders, but if I saw an entire brood, I would be freaking out. Would have to kill them of course haha...

Were those all spider eggs? Freakin' disgusting!!!

Edit: Just realized those were a bunch of little spiders. My God, how does that even happen?

That looks like a scene out of Gears of War 3 where you have to kill a Corpser and all her little hatchlings.

Last edited:
Also at what level should I try to get daedric armor or dragon armor? I heard if you smith up to 100 too early, things will be too difficult.

Also at what level should I try to get daedric armor or dragon armor? I heard if you smith up to 100 too early, things will be too difficult.

I made both the Daedric and Dragon Armor, they're both on the mannequins in my basement. I prefer using the Legendary Ebony Armor I made, improved and enchanted. I'm level 59.

Back